LegacyGT.com

Another Subaru...

aim

EDIT: How rude of me XD

I never introduced myself!

I'm a 20yo male from New Zealand, previously owned cars, 1995 legacy TS, 1989 Lancer, 1993 Galant, 1991 Ford laser and a 1974 MG BGT (still have this). The legacy has been my favourite so far :) Minor maintenance was required and experienced gain, replaced the thermostat, took the engine out of a mates 250t, replaced his transmission too. But other than, I'm pretty much a noob!

My last car was 1995 Subaru Legacy TS Wagon, I quite liked it, taken really good care of it and it drove nicely - But it's since been written off.

http://imgur.com/hCy7Gs.png

So I'm trawling for another, I've found two potential cars.

One's a 1998 Legacy TX, with one or two issues, the dash has been broken, and the key barrel, and locks have been damaged. I was wondering what cost I might be looking at to acquire new key barrel and door locks?

The other is a 1995 Legacy TS-R, done about 114000 k's (70000 mi?) and I'm wondering what the difference between the TS-R and the TS is? I'd hear the 'R' refers to an exhaust system, but the source is unreliable.

I'm NOT looking for a turbo, the insurance premium is out of this world for my demographic... (20yo male). Cheers for any help :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived