LegacyGT.com

TGV-related codes after Stage 1 flash

I had time to play with my APv3 the other day, and my plan was to just sit on the OTS Stage 1 map until I get a DP and a tune. However, as soon as I flashed Stage 1, my car threw nearly half a dozen TGV-related codes (stuck open, circuit low, etc.).

Are my TGVs defective or is it the map? I'm unsure because once I flash back to stock, the codes are gone. It only happens with the Stage 1 map (haven't tried any other map). I don't want to waste money on a tune before I get this sorted out. I'd like to avoid deleting the TGVs unless absolutely necessary since I'm a bit broke at the moment. :p

Mods:

Magnaflow CBE

STI UP

Lightweight pulleys

Perrin turbo inlet hose

That's odd that it only happens when flashing to the OTS stage one map. Regardless TGV code issues can pop up as the car ages. I had a stuck closed code and open circuit code on mine and did two things that helped to resolve that. One is to disconnect the electrical connections to both TGVs, and spray them with CRC electronic cleaner. Allow them to dry and reconnect. The second was to run sea foam through the intake system to help clean out any crap in there. I have not had a TGV code issue since.

Archived