LegacyGT.com

What wheels are these?

StormLGT

Also, are there any wheels like these, but cheaper?

I really like the 7 dual spoke look, especially in gunmetal or similar. The only ones I really like that are similar are the XXR 006 wheels.

I'm looking for something lower than $800 for all four.

As far as wheels go, I tend to go by 'buy nice or buy twice'.

But whatever works for you.

I know what you are saying. So are XXR wheels not high quality or what?

Sorry, I'm not too knowledgeable about wheels and tires.

I'm not going to say anything is 'not high quality'. If it stays round and fits well, it's a good wheel.

What I will say is that many of those wheels are knockoffs, and may not be as light, or as strong as the original. the tradeoff is that they cost less.

Personally, where I live it may be cheaper in the long run to get stronger (read: more expensive) wheels because MN doesn't have the best quality roads, so knockoffs/replicas/cheaper wheels have a tendency to bend more easily and require more frequent replacement, compared to an original forged wheel which can (hopefully) stand up to the more common pot holes.

Either way, research the wheels you want. Read a bunch of reviews. If it has good reviews and doesn't have a tendancy to bend/break/crack/fail/chip/fail/whatever, chances are that you'll be ok with it. If there's a bunch of reviews with problems with the wheel (and not the driver), skip.

I could suck start a snow blower.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Archived