LegacyGT.com

Quick Color Question about Spec-Bs

Hi, I attempted to search for this answer and came up with nothing really, so apologies if I should've searched and missed over it.

What color options are there for the 06-07 Spec Bs? And what about the 08-09s? I'm about to finish grad school and i want to treat myself to another Subaru, but i can't seem to find that brick red leather with anything other than silver. And the dark gray only comes with black alancantra right?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I attempted to search for this answer and came up with nothing really, so apologies if I should've searched and missed over it.

What color options are there for the 06-07 Spec Bs? And what about the 08-09s? I'm about to finish grad school and i want to treat myself to another Subaru, but i can't seem to find that brick red leather with anything other than silver. And the dark gray only comes with black alancantra right?

Thanks in advance.

The 06s were limited in number and came in silver only with the red interior. 07 added the dark gray (Diamond Gray Metallic) and was blue on black. 08+ was black on black.

'06 - Titanium Silver Metallic w/ Brick Red Leather (only option)

'07 - Diamond Grey Metallic (and Quartz Silver Metallic?) w/ Blue Alcantara inserts and Black Leather

'08-'09 I believe you could get the Spec.B in Satin White Pearl, Obsidian Black Pearl, Ruby Red Pearl, Diamond Grey Metallic, Quartz Silver Metallic. All with Black Leather and Black Alcantara inserts.

I think this is accurate... I will double-check.

-Rick

*edit* Gah... Sinister beat me to it. Still, I think the '08-'09 had more color options.

Ok thanks a bunch. So 07s did not have red interior? or did only silver come with the red interior?

I'm really torn between the two. I love that red leather, i just love leather.. but I don't prefer silver. The DGM is so gorgeous, but I'm just not too wild about alcantara fabric. I had it on one of my WRXs and it just feels too "import racer"-esque.

the 07' color is weaksauce

not a fan of the SI drive id rather just have my cobb maps and tuner

Can't give up that sexy brick red leather

and it costs a hundred bucks and a little ingenuity to to the mp3 mod

BUT

the 6 speed is sick

and the fold down seats are crucial

I wonder if there is a way to mod the backseat on our 06's by using the parts off an 07' (assuming all 07's had folding rear seats instead of paying aloot of loot for the setup out of someones spec B) and using the red skins from the 06'

'06 - Titanium Silver Metallic w/ Brick Red Leather (only option)

'07 - Diamond Grey Metallic (and rare Quartz Silver Metallic) w/ Blue Alcantara inserts and Black Leather

'08- Titanium Silver Metallic or Diamond Grey Metallic, black Alcantera inserts w/ black leather

'09 -Satin White Pearl, Obsidian Black Pearl, Ruby Red Pearl, Diamond Grey Metallic, Quartz Silver Metallic. All with Black Leather and Black Alcantara inserts.

Thanks for all the input. You might have me convinced to settle for something other than the red leather. I wasn't aware that the 06's didn't have the 6speed in them.

If that's the case. I think I'll look for a DGM 08 or a SWP 09 due to the minor aesthetic changes on the bumpers and such.

Archived