LegacyGT.com

'96 l

Lets see a shot of the header! haha. I think fogs would look killer, and a lip. Really pull front end together. But you have a clean car

... There are removable pop-outs where the fog lights should go, (maybe standard on the LS), so we shall see. - I have to re-fabricate the fabricated 3" air intake, getting a CEL for not enough air to the fast-idle circuit. The darned hose hook-up point is too small in diameter.

Looks like a solid daily. Car seems clean and straight. Rockauto has KYBs for relatively inexpensive if you do the work. Just need the alignment after.

Yes, and that's just what I want, the KYB's. - 220,000 on original struts. They still work, but are sometimes a little creaky, regardless, I certainly got my money's worth out of them.

Ya I'll say, the 220k and still holding up. From what I understand, the springs don't usually need to be replaced when the struts go out. Just mount to the replacement strut. Cost effective but after 220k I wonder if it's still a viable option.

Ya I'll say, the 220k and still holding up. From what I understand, the springs don't usually need to be replaced when the struts go out. Just mount to the replacement strut. Cost effective but after 220k I wonder if it's still a viable option.

No, just the struts, springs are good. This car has never been off pavement. - I have a good shop here that will install the struts for a very decent price as long as I do the prep, (removing the back seat, which I will gladly do to save money). - Then, (in the future), on to replacing the original rack & pinion.

No, just the struts, springs are good. This car has never been off pavement. - I have a good shop here that will install the struts for a very decent price as long as I do the prep, (removing the back seat, which I will gladly do to save money). - Then, (in the future), on to replacing the original rack & pinion.

You can get full assemblies. But yeah I got to look into power steering flush, and repainting the power steering resevior! You will be happy with KYB

Archived