LegacyGT.com

I saw a brz today!!

Buzzman

I was on my way back from night classes and as I walking to my car I saw a white Subaru brz pass by me. It turned off so quickly I could barely see it, but what I had seen looks good, especially the headlights. I'm typing on my iPhone right now so I'll explain it a bit more tomorrow. My question is, however, I'd brz's do not come out until spring, what was this one doing at rutgers?

If mazdas have happy faces, that one has an evil face. and i like it.

Yeah, but I bet first thing to go when people start modding is that black plastic going across the front. I can see the wrong people getting a hold of this car and making it completely ricer... I am still saving up my pennies for when the turbo version comes out!

Yeah, but I bet first thing to go when people start modding is that black plastic going across the front. I can see the wrong people getting a hold of this car and making it completely ricer... I am still saving up my pennies for when the turbo version comes out!

true, but the wrong people eventually get a hold of everything, and come out with stupid looking shit for almost every model of cars.

go check out andysautosport.com and look through all the body kits they have for all the different makes.

it's an unavoidable side effect of the aftermarket scene, ever since the first fast and furious movie brought the sub culture to life. it'll always be around, and unfortunately the only thing we can do is avert our eyes, the only problem with hideous exterior mods is that you can't unsee it once it's been seen. lol.

on the plus side, I can see some of the higher end companies coming out with some grade-a badass aero equipment for these cars. they certainly have the looks to begin with. Fortunately, there are some companies out there who are still into producing high quality aftermarket exterior bits.

I could suck start a snow blower.

it's an unavoidable side effect of the aftermarket scene, ever since the first fast and furious movie brought the sub culture to life. it'll always be around, and unfortunately the only thing we can do is avert our eyes, the only problem with hideous exterior mods is that you can't unsee it once it's been seen. lol.

I think the subculture created the movies...

Hmmm, it'll be neat to sit in one and check it out when the time comes.

Even if it doesn't come with one from the factory, there will be plenty of bolt on options to get to 250-300 hp which will be ample for a platform like this.

Direct Injection, High strung 2.0L engine.

Potential is simply not there. I don't see 300hp without a built engine.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

They have been doing that and more with honda engines for a long time. It'll most likely be an expensive proposition b/c I'm sure that the high pressure DI injectors will cost a bundle, but if the motor is built right, 6-7 lbs of boost should be feasable

Archived