LegacyGT.com

conspiracy theories

one bad bg

i dont have time right now cause i have police academy in an hour but i figured i would start this thread now to stop the clutter in the demotivational thread. i did a search on here and only found threads about conspiracy theories on 9/11. so this thread will talk about any you choose. and its not really a conspiracy theory but i find 12/21/2012 very interesting as well.

go.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- We went to the moon.

- The Terminator arm gave us modern technology.

- Al Gore invented the internet.

- It's my fault we have global warming...er....climate change.

BANNED FROM THE TIKI FORUM. :lol:

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist. Too many factual conspiracies to study and read about to have time to speculate. I am a huge fan of the history of the CIA, kennedy's death, orchestration of the expenditure of public funds and where they really went for the war on terror, and globalization. Anti-global warming theorists also entertain me greatly.

I do have several otherwise NORMAL friends that all of a sudden will say something like

"Well, ever since the moon landing was faked"

REPLY: Seriously stop talking and NEVER drink in front of me again - you have already dont irrepairable damage to my opinion of you, don't finish the job.

"If the government would use the zero point endless energy generator/black box of limitless power/unlimited resource of somesort"

REPLY: Please finish high school science.

one bad bg is smart enough for the police force? God help us all.

the police dont want really smart people on the force. they want people to follow the law to the written word. Smart people understand things like "interpretation" and that leads to independent thinking... bad news bears... or was that bad news ruski bears...:confused:

some police departments require a 2 year degree, some require a 4 year. police are smart. back on topic.

bolksey said area 51 interested him. and since hes the only one who posted about the topic ill go alone with that because i have wondered about that too.

why would the US need to keep such a secret area? we have weapons and every other country knows it, they know what kind of weapons we have and they know where we keep most of them. the fact that the government keeps that area top secret is very curious. ive read multiple articles about what people think go on there but its all just opinions. i personally think that nothing goes on there. i think its a sanctioned area that goes deep into the ground just in case nuclear war breaks out. they can take all high up government officials there to try and keep them safe until they either run out of supplies and die, or until its safe to come back to the surface. the guy that made the "paranormal activity" movie is supposed to be comming out with another movie hopfully by this fall about 4 kids that somehow break into area 51.

or it could be a lab for cloning, lol, like alot of people think

We have weapons and technologies that other countries don't know about though. Same as other powerful nations have weapons and technologies we don't know about.

The thing is, if they know what we have before we get a chance to use it, the point of keeping secret weapons and technologies is, well, pointless. If they know we have these weapons, they can try to devise similar weapons and technologies, or they can develop counter weapons and technologies rendering all that hard work useless.

I think that Area-51 is a Top Secret aerospace research facility. If its really nothing, why is their parking lot always full and jumbo jets constantly landing and taking off from their runway? If it is a nuclear fallout bunker, why keep it secret? We have Cheyenne Mountain, and the government isn't keeping that a secret. Besides, if there are simultaneous nuclear attacks all over the country, do you really think whoever is doing the attacking is going to want to leave Area-51 standing anyway? If they do its just so they can find out whats inside. Chances are they'd want to try and level it just in case it houses the wrath of Chuck Norris. If they wanted to build a top secret nuclear fallout bunker, they'd be better off trying to hide it in the mountains like Cheyenne Mountain. The only problem is, a place like Cheyenne Mountain needs a lot of upkeep, houses a lot of equipment, and this needs a lot of employees. I'm not doubting that they have top secret nuclear fallout bunkers, I just think that they would want to keep it more low profile than a place like Area-51.

Besides, everyone knows that Area-51 really houses the alien craft from Independence day.

We have weapons and technologies that other countries don't know about though. Same as other powerful nations have weapons and technologies we don't know about.

The thing is, if they know what we have before we get a chance to use it, the point of keeping secret weapons and technologies is, well, pointless. If they know we have these weapons, they can try to devise similar weapons and technologies, or they can develop counter weapons and technologies rendering all that hard work useless.

secret weapons or not. every country knows we, and a few other countries, have weapons that could destroy out entire solar system. i forget what show it was but if was on the history channel, but the amount of nuclear weapons and power on this planet have the capacity to destroy an area almost 5 times the size of our solar system. so why keep area 51 a secret if this info is known. what do we need to hide. secret weapons? why? the US alone has enough fire power to destroy the sun.

There's one problem with nuclear weapons.

Mutually assured destruction.

Pretty much, you can forget about nuclear warfare in your lifetime, or even your children's lifetime. Sure, we could destroy the galaxy, but that doesn't do anyone any favors, and as long as Bill Clinton is around to go find hookers and watch cowboy movies with Kim Jong-Il. I don't want to hear anything about North Korea and their nuclear weapons. (For the record, I liked Clinton but that isn't a topic for this thread).

As soon as one country launches nuclear weapons the world is over. Say we launch one at China, China launches one at us, Russia gets spooked and drops one on China, China, realizing that their country is as good as rubble anyway launches one at Russia, and Europe for good measure. Before lunchtime the next day Earth is virtually uninhabitable. Nuclear war is a stalemate, and everybody knows it. Nobody wants to be the one to pull that trigger. What's the use in starting a nuclear war if nobody is going to be around to see the outcome? Why would anybody nuke anybody else if NOBODY gets to win the war? You can't use nukes to obtain land, because you've destroyed the land. You can't use it for power, because you gain nothing if the other faction is dead, and you can't use it to solve disputes because launching a nuke at anybody these days is as good as launching one at yourself. Its like taking a 9mm handgun and putting it up against your head to shoot the guy next to you.

The worst part is that if this ever happened government officials would be sitting pretty in Cheyenne Mountain drinking green tea and eating cookies while our skin is bubbling.

That's why we still need conventional and experimental weapons, because nuclear weapons are so powerful they're useless. If anything, we should be spending more money on a system to shoot ICBMs out of the sky that actually works.

^^my thoughts exactly. nuclear war is useless. you couldnt have said it any better. so then whats the deal with area 51? secret weapon testing is what you say, right? well ok. for argument sake, lets say that out government at area 51 has developed a laser that will liquify a human instantly. now, as soon as we use that one someone, which we wont because were afraid other countries will attack us, but lets say we use it on someone(country), you dont think them, or someone else will figure out how we did it? thats why i say area 51 is just another fall out shelter. the govn. is smart enough to know that if they create a "futuristic" weapon, that another country will too. which is why i think war in general is useless at this point. every major country has enough weapons to destroy more than this planet. so just like you said, if there is noone around to win, whats the point. war in general is useless. i think the Aluminati needs to come out of hiding and put into action "one world order." maybe that way, everything will be even. the Aluminati is another, well, not conspiracy cause its been proven they exist, but noone has proved exactly what they do except planning one world order. i think that if we "unite" the whole planet to "one" that within the next 100 years, it will all work itself out. if iraq pays less that 1 dollar for a gallon of gas, why cant we?

Some of you need to stop typing about shit you're clearly clueless about before you break the internet.

do you even think about anything. everything the government tells you, is just to make them money. "the ozone is being depleted, we need to go green" so what does everyone do, they start buying hybrid cars. who makes money on that? not just the car companies, they have to pay taxes....to who...the government. im not a hippie, im not a stoner, i just think things through. the government needs money. what is something everyone has or needs...2 things, a place to live, and a car. so they tell you to buy hybrid cars to save the ozone and people do.....success...they tell you to buy energy efficient appliances and lights....people do...success. its all just a way for them to make more money. the ozone isnt going anywhere. the earth survived a meteor that destroyed 95% of life on the planet, do you really think it wont survive some carbon monoxide, and aerosol? it will, but humans want to live, and humans cant survive that. "survival of the fittest" the government being the fittest.

Archived