LegacyGT.com

Finally got Cryotuned, How about you?

KBGRIZZLY64

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imo you could probably expect 20whp or so out of the e85 conversion with proper fueling. Torque would jump as well.

Hope that helps.

Cap- awsome numbers, good to see the results on paper finally.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Awesome power. Jack, where did you get that Flex Fuel badge? lol

Dave, I'll be getting a catback exhaust and sending you another e-mail for a Stage 2 tune once I get that. I was wondering what sort of power numbers can be achieved at sea level (~300ft elevation), stock turbo on E85, with upgraded injectors and a DW65 pump. I can't seem to find a reliable source for an answer to this. Thanks!

Got it on eBay. I think it's from a newer Ford escape.

Imo you could probably expect 20whp or so out of the e85 conversion with proper fueling. Torque would jump as well.

Hope that helps.

Cap- awsome numbers, good to see the results on paper finally.

Dave

Thanks Dave! I think I made a corvette guy jealous at work. He's only making 40 more upwith twice tthe cylinders.

Thanks Dave! I think I made a corvette guy jealous at work. He's only making 40 more upwith twice tthe cylinders.

I've always said you have a very well thought out and executed build. I'm just glad I could be part of it.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

I just want to say, Dave is a beast at tuning!!! He helped me tune my vf43 Lgt and that thing pulls hard!!! Hes an awesome guy, very understanding and turn around times for revisions are crazy fast. Hands down one of the best tunes ive gotten for my legacy. Im hoping to work with dave again in the near future when i go rotated.... :) i recommend cryotune to anyone looking to make some power while having a safe tune! Dave you rock homie!

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

To Celebrate Labor Day we have decided to give a little back and offer our Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3 Stock Fueling E-tunes at a 10% off special from Monday the 25th through Labor day evening. This is your chance to jump on the same quality tune at a small discount.

This includes The Cobb Accessport and Opensource tuning.

Thanks and have a happy holiday!

*This pricing does not include Stage 3 aftermarket fueling*

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks to all that have taken advantage of the labor day special so far. Always nice to try and give a little back. The special is good through sept 1st end of day so jump on board if your looking to get in on the deal.

Again this applies to stage 1, stage 2 and stage 3 stock fueling tunes only, No aftermarket injector tunes.

Thanks

Dave

http://legacygt.com/forums/images/statusicon/wol_error.giforiginal image is sized 1000x750 and weights 162KB.http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=190766&stc=1&d=1409182900

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello figured I would ask in this thread to see if anyone else ran into this problem.

I can't get RomRaider to connect. I was able to flash the ECU and pull LV, but RomRaider is not connecting.

1. I went to RomRaider.com and installed from the .exe

2. Went to http://www.romraider.com/forum/topic360.html and downloaded the ECU definition and extracted

3. Went to http://www.romraider.com/forum/topic1642.html and downloaded the logger definitions and extracted

4. Opened RomRaider ECU editor associated it to the files in 2. ECU definitions - > ECU definition Manager -> ECU_defs.xml

5. Opened Logger (missing cars definition - I think this is normal?) - associated the Logger definitions. Settings -> logger definition location -> Logger_STD_EN_v269

Two things happen - either unable to send ECU init - check cable and ignition or Error: request type not supported. A8 unsupported parameter. Upper left it constantly says connecting.

Edit resolution: Fixed my issue. Software was interfering with RomRaider. Put in a blank harddrive with only Windows OS on it and everything works.

Edited by Rhitter

Just sent you an email but sometimes a uninstall and reinstall will fix the issue you are seeing.

The fact that you have both other programs working shows the cable is making connection. Give that a shot.

BTW only a couple days left on the labor day 10% off special. Glad to see quite a few people taking advantage of it.

Thanks

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1siklgt- you can run an el header but it may effect boost control a tad based on how sensitive your car was during tuning. Normally the change nets better VE so it doesn't hurt to recalibrate a bit anyway. Shoot me an email but the upgraded parts fee runs $75.

Mr tris - I normally suggest 500 - 1000 miles before pushing the motor but honestly its a controversial topic as some don't feel the same way. I normally suggest taking the advice of the individual engine builder.

Hope that helps.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=191091&stc=1&d=1409587079

Last Day of the special for Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3 Stock fueling E-tunes. Thanks to all that participated and anyone that purchased over the weekend will receive their instructional email on Tuesday.

Dave

american-flag.jpg.6fb2d05d9ace4acff8d12de16341b62b.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cant begin to say how happy I am with my tune. Thank you for putting in so much time on my tune. I can't wait to go E85!

Glad your happy with the outcome and e85 should be a blast!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just got done sending a ton of emails, revisions, base maps and responses.

Thank you guys for your business and always happy to help people make their cars run up to expectation with the installed mods.

Keep the orders coming!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]