LegacyGT.com

Mileage update: how many miles?

Someone make me feel better. I got a 30 mile drive to work. I've owned the car since 12/31/04 and have just over 11k on it now.:(
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessterCPA

Owned since July 2004, and I have just over 16,200. Had an 80 mile/day drive. Now I do 20.

Jesse

mine is currently 20,750 today.. at the 1st week of June will make it 10 months for me and I will be at the Dragon, so when I come back, I should have around 24,000 miles on the car.

My daily commute is 40 to 45 miles a day and I tack on sometimes 200 miles in a week or more.

Keefe

Keefe

Someone make me feel better. I got a 30 mile drive to work. I've owned the car since 12/31/04 and have just over 11k on it now.:(

We are close, I bought my car on either 12/11 or 12/12 can't remember and I am about to break 11,000 miles. My dog is partially to blame, I only have a 9 mile drive to work. I have to go every day at lunch to let her out (puppy) so my 18 mile a day trip turns in to 36 miles a day.

We are close, I bought my car on either 12/11 or 12/12 can't remember and I am about to break 11,000 miles. My dog is partially to blame, I only have a 9 mile drive to work. I have to go every day at lunch to let her out (puppy) so my 18 mile a day trip turns in to 36 miles a day.

your a braver man than me. I won't let my dog in my car. He's a yellow retreiver (1yr old). too much of a pain in the ass to clean up against a black interior. so he goes in my wifes jetta instead:D

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

have owned my car for 9 months exactly. 20,500 miles. My commute is 10 miles so I don't know where I put on the miles. I just love driving this car so much that I don't care how many miles I put on it.

Guest JessterCPA
have owned my car for 9 months exactly. 20,500 miles. My commute is 10 miles so I don't know where I put on the miles. I just love driving this car so much that I don't care how many miles I put on it.

All those miles and not once did you come to my parts & visit.

<-- insulted

Jesse

:lol:

I have 26,500+ miles. Got my car at the end of August, so 9 months = almost 3000 miles a month. Maybe I'll be the first to 100k?

BTW the car runs great, no problems other than the typical part-throttle studdering from time to time and a broken floor mat hook. I switched to Mobil1 at 15k.

-Nick

I can commiserate. I drive 30 miles to work too, putting on 300 miles a week just for work. I've owned the car since July of last year and I now have over 15K miles on it.

The upside is that my commute has never been more fun.

Ken

I have 26,500+ miles. Got my car at the end of August, so 9 months = almost 3000 miles a month. Maybe I'll be the first to 100k?

BTW the car runs great, no problems other than the typical part-throttle studdering from time to time and a broken floor mat hook. I switched to Mobil1 at 15k.

-Nick

+1

I am just about the exact same as you. I even got mine at the end of August as well. Only difference of me from your post is i switched to Mobil 1 at 5k.

Archived