LegacyGT.com

father was killed in a car accident on monday

my father was killed in a 3 car accident on monday morning. the driver of the navigator rear ended him and knocked him into the left lane where he was T-boned on the driver side. he died from blunt force trauma. i some how find it hard to believe that the navigator wasnt doing 90mph when he completely demolished the rear end of my dads car. please everyone, be careful. this kid was obviously not paying attention and driving to fast for conditions(rainy dark morning). will know more when the final police report is done. it sucks losing a dad to someone who was probably text messaging.

edit: had to remove the pictures because of the ongoing investigation.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family sschmelcke. I could not imagine loosing a loved one so suddenly. I hope the kid was not texting and it was just a pure accident.

even if it was an accident he really had to be moving to hammer the rear end of the car that bad. especially if my dad was going 60mph or so.

i hope to go he didn't feel anything. it was on 691 Monday morning. im sure you probably heard of it since you were local

unfortunately no, it was quite slow (cancer) still heart wrenching nonetheless.

I did hear about this but had no clue it was someone I was acquainted with (I sold you some oem mufflers remember?) very small world indeed.

although not a subaru i doubt many cars could withstand such an impact.

seek comfort with friends and family, its natural to feel like shit right now...

even if it was an accident he really had to be moving to hammer the rear end of the car that bad. especially if my dad was going 60mph or so.

I was trying to figure out how the other car was going 90 and only did that much damage and then you said "dad was going 60mph or so" and my jaw dropped and eyes teared up a bit.

Terrible. Tragic. Kids should not be allowed to drive anything over 2000lbs. This is so jacked I don't know what to say except my heart aches for you. I lost my father to an accident and it was lifechanging.

All my best.

Max

although not a subaru i doubt many cars could withstand such an impact.

^

Archived