LegacyGT.com

I typically hate posts like this but I've had a burning itch to do something new to the car after a 6 month hiatus. So far I've done pretty much what I wanted with the car and I think I know what's next put lets see what you guys think

2007 leg gt 5 sp limited.

95k miles, just had all fluids flushed except brakes, timing belt etc, and a cv boot replaced.

Mods so far

Sways

Front control arm bushings

Sts

Tune

Catless down

Catback exhaust

Iridium plugs

Wheels/tires

Tint

Koni/epics

So what do you guys think?

Clutch was replaced at 30k under warranty, I'm nt sure what was put in but it's doing fine.

Let's just say I had my first baby a few months ago so nothing crazy like a bbk. I am thinking something brake related is definately needed though. A new turbo is not in the cards unless I find play in my current.

You are very close to the timing belt replacement interval which is not cheap (1K$). A timing belt failure will DESTROY the motor.

I would do the belt first.

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Honestly, learn to drive. That sounds harsh but some PDX and Autox will go a lot further then any other mod you can buy!

Who mentioned I can't drive? Do you know me and my background or just playing Internet jockey?

Can't a guy just be bored with his car and want to upgrade drivability and reliability without the Internet know-it-all coming out to play?

Who mentioned I can't drive? Do you know me and my background or just playing Internet jockey?

Can't a guy just be bored with his car and want to upgrade drivability and reliability without the Internet know-it-all coming out to play?

Suggesting putting money into more track days will make you quicker. Your car is already tastefully done.

If you consistently put down good track times, more power is always an option as are track pads/rotor setup. Both will add lots of excitement.

Not a know it all answer, but it's an answer based on all the details you posted. And yes, most, posters here with highly modded cars are slow drivers. Why? They've never been to the track.

So based on your very limited inputs, I gave great feedback :)

Archived