LegacyGT.com

Stance GR+ Coilovers

mercury3545

they will really see 95% DD action...I was just more curious about the build qulity and ride quality. Im really looking for something a little more expensive than the BC and ISC's, but KW's and RCE's are really out of my price range. How easy/hard are they to adjust?

if you are just looking for DD, get the LX+

they are built for comfort

there are plenty of reviews on them on other forums, non legacy forum...you'll see a lot of good feedback

another option might be fortune auto, lots of good feedback from what i've seen

and coils are all the same for adjustment, use the provided wrench to loosen the spring perch and twist the strut to raise/drop the car

I had these on my RSTi for 2 years. I had the GR+ Pro with some heavy springs but I can say they held up to the abuse I put them through. Mostly DD with plenty of autoX and track events in that time. They were a little bouncy with the junk NJ roads but on track they performed pretty well. The helper spring option would be a good idea as it did provide a bit better of a ride.

Overall I was happy with them but if I was to do it again I would have saved a little more and gotten the RCEs. They have better struts and from what I've experienced were much better in all conditions. Also to note you need to anti seize the hell out of the Stances so the spring perches don't rust.

If you are looking for a DD set up though I would stay away from coilovers period. I raced on mine and in the end got rid of them because you can get 90 % of the performance and still have a comfortable set up. Konis with a good spring will give you the height you want, increase performance, and an adjustable strut. Plus no crazy noises because the set up is dirty.

-Jake

http://www.pbase.com/paisan/image/91072632.jpg http://www.pbase.com/paisan/image/133406601.jpg http://upload.pbase.com/image/137566671.jpg Call directly for your best Whiteline Price! | We also carry almost every manufacturer now, so before you buy parts call us.

AIM: AZP Installs | E-mail: sales@azpinstalls.com | 725 Fairfield Ave | Kenilworth, NJ 07033 | 908.248.AZP1 (2971) | T-1 Certified Amsoil Direct Jobber

"Race Tested, Enthusiast Approved!"

• 2 months later...

OP, did you get the stance gr+ ? what do you think?

if you are just looking for DD, get the LX+

they are built for comfort

there are plenty of reviews on them on other forums, non legacy forum...you'll see a lot of good feedback

another option might be fortune auto, lots of good feedback from what i've seen

and coils are all the same for adjustment, use the provided wrench to loosen the spring perch and twist the strut to raise/drop the car

I can't find any Fortuneauto 500s for the legacy, but importimage has a fortuneauto comfort series. any info on how these are for the legacy?

I ended up getting RCE Tarmacs. They were a bit more than the stances but im happy with the decision. Im getting ready to install them along with sway bars, endlinks, rear sway bar brackets, and lower control arm bushings. Im thinking about replacing all the nuts and bolts that i can while im doing the install. Does anyone know the sizes?

Archived