LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

late friday night, cruised with a dark blue LGT wagon on CT-15 South for a little bit. Car looked awesome, from what I could tell in the dark. aftermarket wheels, nice and clean.

I honked at one point because my detector was going off and you were moving past me on my right. figured I'd give a heads up, but turned out to be a false alarm

Spotted a black 5th Gen GT (!) on Rt 2 (you were headed west around 5:15pm) west of 495 interchange. Didn't have time to wave as I was eastbound, but was pumped to see another 5th Gen GT.

Shortly after spotted a silver 4th Gen GT, also driving west on Rt 2 (around 5:25, just east of 495 interchange). Again, no time to wave.

Spotted a black 5th Gen GT (!) on Rt 2 (you were headed west around 5:15pm) west of 495 interchange. Didn't have time to wave as I was eastbound, but was pumped to see another 5th Gen GT.

Shortly after spotted a silver 4th Gen GT, also driving west on Rt 2 (around 5:25, just east of 495 interchange). Again, no time to wave.

Damn so now there are three of us Black 5th Gens in New England????:spin:

WHY DOES NOBODY SEE ME??!?!?! i could be getting mistaken for a black with my illmatic ultra rare DIP. even on a parking ticket i got the guy wrote that my car was black and this was in the light of day.

The few I've seen in VT have all been black or GGM (like mine).

I was kidding :)

I think the only other 5th gen LGT I've ever seen has been the guy who works at my work, but he's not on here. You know, it is kind of fun driving a rare car, especially to those who know what they're lookin' at.

• I Donated Too

I can hear your tone change to derision as you start your second paragraph mentioning the 4th Gen... clearly not as 'pumped'.

I can hear your tone change to derision as you start your second paragraph mentioning the 4th Gen... clearly not as 'pumped'.

Certainly not derision! But 4th Gen GTs are pretty common, compared to 5th Gen GTs. It's just much more rare to spot one of 2k... but I wave to all hood scoops!

• I Donated Too
Certainly not derision! But 4th Gen GTs are pretty common, compared to 5th Gen GTs. It's just much more rare to spot one of 2k... but I wave to all hood scoops!

oh... common as muck now are we?

I suppose if I looked in my rear view mirror I would see your hoodscoop.

oh... common as muck now are we?

I suppose if I looked in my rear view mirror I would see your hoodscoop.

Is that cause I'm pulling up behind you on the shoulder of the highway to give you a ride to Motive after you pop another engine chasing the power of a 5th Gen with some bolt-on parts? :p

Black 5th gen LGT on Middlesex Turnpike heading further into Billerica around 4/4:15pm Wednesday. I think it was sk_leb. I was a passenger in the wife's Impreza heading in the opposite direction to the mall.

Yup that was me! I was heading home from work.

I also saw a red 5th gen LGT today on Route 3 south in Merrimack NH around 3:00 today. I think it had HIDs?

And saw a nice looking black 4th gen LGT on Route 101 W today at maybe 3:30 -- you were following a WRB WRX. I was on the opposite site of the highway but we were near Exit 4.

SPOTTED either black or DIP 5th gen GT on the way down the jay access road. you had canadian plates (quebec i think), and I'm not sure if you saw me but i pointed at you while we were passing each other and then shook my fist out the window with excitement.... WHO ARE YOU!?!?!?!