LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

silver gt wagon on northbound 280. you saw me coming up behind you so you started weaving thru and trying to get away from me. sheesh.... feel intimidated by a 2.5i bro?

i hung on behind you till hickey rd in sf.

I tried to restrain it, but my turbo refused to be associated with a mere 2.5i! :icon_tong

Just kidding, of course. You showed up when I got fed up with people driving slow in the left lane.

yesterday: super clean FXT on 1 north from big sur to carmel. chatted at the chevron

today: abp gt sedan leaving UCSC campus

im pissed, i was through the bay durring the communte on thursday, in monterey and carmel all of friday, and in SC / SJ today.... and 2 spots wtf, where are all the bay area peoples

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

wait where in sacramento are these meetings?

-john

which meets? the natomas meets are kinda dead iirc, ruined by some DSM kiddies and some jackasses. theres still meets around, allot are not advertise tho.

check the i-club meet forums

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Black LGT, Tinted, de-badged, lowered? at Microsoft Campus in Mountain View next to building 5.

*waits for an Ubuntu or Mac fanboi to start a flame war* :spin:

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

I spotted a Silver 2005+ LGT Sedan.

It was parked at the corner of Park Drive and Sunset Blvd at the McDonalds/Big Spoon parking lot.

It looked like it hadn't been washed in about 6 weeks or so.

For that reason alone I am going to guess that it wasn't from anyone around here. I think the average wash time is under 3 weeks for members of this forum.

Other than the dirt the car was ncie. Something goig on with the driver side door. (Like it had door dings or something)

I snapped a pic with my black jack (no flash) but it's decent...

This is Roseville/Rocklin area...

And The I PHONE DOESN'T even work on cingular's high speed 3G network (the new att)

This means NO streaming VIDEO

IPHONE for the loss...

I'll take my windows phone which is the smallest full qwerty phone in the world.....

and I have a slingbox pro so I can monitor the video cameras around my house as well as get live or previously recorded video straight from my cable box.

Streaming video FTW....

PIC-0190.thumb.jpg.a40bd95df56f3d6b150480ba2899d12a.jpg

And The I PHONE DOESN'T even work on cingular's high speed 3G network (the new att)

This means NO streaming VIDEO

IPHONE for the loss...

I'll take my windows phone which is the smallest full qwerty phone in the world.....

and I have a slingbox pro so I can monitor the video cameras around my house as well as get live or previously recorded video straight from my cable box.

Streaming video FTW....

Blackjack FTW! Use ScreenGuardz to keep my screen scratch free :).

Uh oh...sorry:offtopic:

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

'05 Silver LGT Wagon with tinted windows in front of Sac City Hall around 11:30 today. You need to park closer to the curb - parallel parking FTL.

I thought this may have been my wagon, but then I realized: 1) I know how to parallel park and I'm super AR about getting close to the curb, 2) I wasn't anywhere near City Hall on that day, and 3) I drove my truck that day. :lol: