LegacyGT.com

body shops in MD/DC/VA

gsr94

For some reason im fat fingering the search box and I can't get any results on my phone.

Anyways I live in Baltimore and I work in DC/No VA so I cover alot of area, u guys recommend or have any good experience with body shop in the area. I got rear ended and I need a new bumper.

Saw a thread about a shop in Frederick, I was wondering there is any where else.

Thanks!

A lady hit the corner of my front bumper in a parking lot... I went to the most expensive/reputable shop I could find.

Ended up going to Precision Collision in Lorton, VA. I thought they did pretty good work. Theyre pre-approved by alot of insurance companies so there is no need for an adjuster to come out and do a 2nd look.

They even take in account for aftermarket mods. The cf eyelid was damaged and they took a picture and forwarded it to the insurance company. I got a check in the mail, no questions asked.

http://www.pcirepair.com/

• Moderators
A lady hit the corner of my front bumper in a parking lot... I went to the most expensive/reputable shop I could find.

Ended up going to Precision Collision in Lorton, VA. I thought they did pretty good work. Theyre pre-approved by alot of insurance companies so there is no need for an adjuster to come out and do a 2nd look.

They even take in account for aftermarket mods. The cf eyelid was damaged and they took a picture and forwarded it to the insurance company. I got a check in the mail, no questions asked.

http://www.pcirepair.com/

I've used them before also and thought they did a pretty good job.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

I have used Circle Auto Body in Sterling, VA with a previous car. I thought the work they did was excellent and they were very professional about it. The car had a metallic blue paint that was difficult to match and you can't tell which area was repainted at all.

For some reason im fat fingering the search box and I can't get any results on my phone.

Anyways I live in Baltimore and I work in DC/No VA so I cover alot of area, u guys recommend or have any good experience with body shop in the area. I got rear ended and I need a new bumper.

Saw a thread about a shop in Frederick, I was wondering there is any where else.

Thanks!

try jenco's on rt40 in edgewood. i heard good things about them. Ngp referred them to me for my jetta

Thanks!

I have the same commute as you :lol:

I just picked up my car from getting repaired at Zamoras Auto Body in Rockville, MD. They also have a location in Frederick, MD. http://zamorasautobody.com/

The repair of the damage was fantastic. Looks like it's never been in an accident. No issues with paint match, overspray, clearcoats. The repair manager I worked with, Chris, was extremely professional and made sure the job was done right.

Have full confidence that this shop will make sure they do right for the customer. I had some minor things I wanted him to look at and he made sure they were taken care of no questions or trying to talk out of it.

I recommend these guys after dealing with them. If you speak with Chris at Rockville... let him know Peter with the dark grey '10 Prius recommended you. You won't be getting any discounts with that but would be good for them to know their good work doesn't go unnoticed. I'm sure he won't forget me for the next few months.

There is JJ auto Body in Columbia MD…I still know the owner…If you decide to go there; I’ll tell you what mechanics can work or ride and who can’t. I’m also working on getting my car painted in Manassas VA. I chose them because of his detail to attention, but that’s a drive for you…

I have the same commute as you :lol:

I just picked up my car from getting repaired at Zamoras Auto Body in Rockville, MD. They also have a location in Frederick, MD. http://zamorasautobody.com/

The repair of the damage was fantastic. Looks like it's never been in an accident. No issues with paint match, overspray, clearcoats. The repair manager I worked with, Chris, was extremely professional and made sure the job was done right.

Have full confidence that this shop will make sure they do right for the customer. I had some minor things I wanted him to look at and he made sure they were taken care of no questions or trying to talk out of it.

I recommend these guys after dealing with them. If you speak with Chris at Rockville... let him know Peter with the dark grey '10 Prius recommended you. You won't be getting any discounts with that but would be good for them to know their good work doesn't go unnoticed. I'm sure he won't forget me for the next few months.

Why do you guy's commute so far?.....I finally gave up and moved..I know Bmore is fun....but daggonit...

Archived