LegacyGT.com

KILLER deal on Lower control arms

I had ordered some too, for future going back to stock, or if my friend ends up buying one. I already upgraded mine a couple months ago...

Anyways, I just got the "order is on hold" email from CARiD. It will be canceled unless I want to pay full price.

Edited by anti

My UPS tracking shows I should have them tomorrow. Will post pics A.S.A.P.

That would be nice. My order got bounced:

Dear Subaru Monkey,

Unfortunately your order of Mevotech® CMS80181 - Front Passenger Side Lower Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly and Mevotech® CMS80182 - Front Driver Side Lower Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly is on hold.

We apologize for this inconvenience but the the system has charged you incorrect amount $4.00 for each product by mistake.

The correct price of each product is $119.84.

Please advise if you would like to be charged for correct amount and process this order.

Please be informed that the order will be cancelled and refunded in full if no response received by 9/21/15.

Thank you!

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Crossing my fingers and knocking on wood, mine were already shipped, so far no effin a-hole "the system was wrong" BS E-mail, we should have taken screen shots of their site. They very well could recall the shipment before it arrives.

Checked shipment status and it is still in transit. For those that still want them they have a price match guarantee, if that helps any....

One question everyone with the hold email did yo ever get an email stating the order has been shipped? I did get that email and mine in in Idaho now on their way to MT. So far I haven't gotten the dreaded email! Hopefully at least a few of us were able to score! Edited by 5thElement
addition

Same.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/2r2c37t.jpg

However, the set that I bought on eBay (also from CarID) is scheduled to be delivered today.

Waiting at the door like my dog for my eBay set :lol:

Still mad about the 3 CID sets doe.

eBay ones came through. No way was CID breaking that deal. That said, do I hear $200 shipped?! Anyone? :lol:

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=216643&stc=1&d=1442617250

What'd you pay on eBay?

I bought the last left and right from eBay, for $3.xx each. But they charged $35 to ship each also.

So I got my set for just under $80 all together.

I'm sure I'll get them too even though I ordered way late from them catching on to the mix up.

They won't fck with eBay orders I hope. Haha

So I didn't get to pay the $26 y'all paid, but I still didn't have to pay the $263 shipped that they are now!

70% discount? Yeah, I'll still take it. Haha

"Build" Thread <--Link

(OLD) '05 EJ255 now a '13 EJ257 Bottom End w/D25 heads (NEW)

Forever Slow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]