LegacyGT.com

Past details

So 2 levels of swirl remover a polish and a sealant. Looks really good. I am going to have to look into my detailing supplies come spring time and see if I need to replace anything.

You applied all this with a buffer right?

So 2 levels of swirl remover a polish and a sealant. Looks really good. I am going to have to look into my detailing supplies come spring time and see if I need to replace anything.

You applied all this with a buffer right?

Actually Swirl Abolishers are a polish. We are actually having new lables printed to change the name of those to be less confusing. The Wet Glaze is not a polish but an acrylic gloss amplifier. It ads deep wetness to the paint. Then the Sealant. You can use Sealant or our Classic Wax. Or even the Sealant topped with the Classic Wax for an even glossier look.

Yes, I can not remember what machine I used but it was either a Port Cable Random Orbital Polisher or a Cyclo.

I might have to get those products this spring. You have packaged pricing for stuff like that?

Some of the items, you'll see on the item page, have discounts when bought with other items. Like you can buy all 3 polishes cheaper when you buy all 3 together.

Archived