LegacyGT.com

5th Gen SPEC B ???

Morehawk

I'd bet you will not see any special legacy. They had so much trouble selling the old Spec B's. I bought my 08 2 months before the 10's came out.

I would not be surprised if the turbo legacy goes not make it past 5th gen.

If it sold well, it would still be available. Maybe a last hurrah before the 5th gens turn into the 6th gens but don't expect it.

Look at the Mazdaspeed3 -- normally Mazdaspeeds were just special editions but that one sold enough to justify being a normal production model.

^ where did you find that?

Well we know its not the states, not Canada, and no Australia :lol:

Since it doesn't offer the option of select another language settings, chances are its probably a predominately English speaking country.

EDIT: Looks like its the New Zealand guys, all their GT's are Spec B's, and they can get Spec B trim for the 2.5i too! Not to mention a "Euro Spec" Boxer diesel.... DAMNIT!

That IS the 4th gen outback, the new 5th gens don't have a XT Outback.

Unfortunately, you are confused. The 4th gen Legacy is the 3rd gen Outback.

The Outback wasn't released until the Legacy was on it's second generation (1995 in the US). So the Outback "generations" are technically one behind the Legacy. There is no 5th gen Outback.

Semantics, I know.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived