LegacyGT.com

What to buy with $100 @ Subie Dealer?

gianspi

So after a year or so, I finally spent $3,000 on my Subaru credit card and got a $100 certificate to be used for anything at the dealer. I was originally planning to save for awhile and get the SPT Exhaust..but after doing the math...I realized that I would need to spend another $30,000. :icon_mad:

I was thinking maybe a momo shift knob....rear diff protector...floor mats...or ...sti pedals....i don't know.

So, what would you buy with $100?

(at the subie dealer)

enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

For about $100 shipped, Opie's dealership will sell you the 3 WRX pedals plus the Autospeed deadpedal. I didn't realize the stock rubber deadpedal flexed as much as it did until I put in the Autospeed. I bought it for the bling but now I realize that it has a much nicer feel than the stock.

The momo shift knob is good. I ended up trading my stock for one. It's good for hands equal or larger than an average man's hand. It still gets a little bit cold since it is metallic with just a small amount of leather.

You can also use the money to buy maintenance items like oil filters, crush washers, spark plugs, air filters, etc...

For about $100 shipped, Opie's dealership will sell you the 3 WRX pedals plus the Autospeed deadpedal. I didn't realize the stock rubber deadpedal flexed as much as it did until I put in the Autospeed. I bought it for the bling but now I realize that it has a much nicer feel than the stock.

The momo shift knob is good. I ended up trading my stock for one. It's good for hands equal or larger than an average man's hand. It still gets a little bit cold since it is metallic with just a small amount of leather.

You can also use the money to buy maintenance items like oil filters, crush washers, spark plugs, air filters, etc...

Opie's dealership?

Where? Site? Phone?

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

• 2 weeks later...

Archived