LegacyGT.com

I got the finger from a civic owner!

My Gf left her truck keys in my car and called me to bring them. when i got to her friend's neighborhood there was a black civic on a driveway on my left with the bumper on the grass. i saw my GF and accelerated past her to piss her off. went around the block to keep her waiting and passed the civic again. i look on my rearview and one of the guys "working" on the car (prolly owner) walks to the sidewalk and waits. 15 minutes go by and i turn around to leave. as soon as i drive next to the dude he flips me the bird and I laughed my ass off. stopped, launched it and he walked back to driveway looking at my car speed away. poor bastard hating cause his POS was on jackstands. smiled all the way home. Time for MGO.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
or cause you were acting like a dick in a neighborhood. My parents neighborhood is pretty quiet place with lots of older families and just more well to do families. they tend to not be very fond of antics like speeding through it or the loud trucks,cars

Yeah, I agree that that sort of fooling around is unnecessary. Reminds me of the time when I was playing ball at the local park, some ricer in a baby blue tC (stock color) sped down the street multiple times testing out his new TRD intake or something. The idiot actually had the balls to come back and park to chill out. Needless to say, some of the locals came up to him and told him off.

Ibtl.

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Call it what you like, call me what you like. Fact is I admit to acting like a ricer when I stopped after I got the finger. I have no exhaust mods so their stereo was louder than my car. Its a nice area and drawing attention to gf's friend isn't cool so I wasn't driving around like some kid on his first ride. I find it humorous that this guy stood there on the sidewalk to wait for me to drive by for almost 15 minutes...

Fifteen minutes !............uh-oh..............that means he KNOWS who you are..........worse than knowing who YOU are is-----------he knows your GF !!!!!!!!

THAT would piss ME off ! :)

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

It probably would have been more cool to actually see what the guy was doing, and maybe even offer advice.

Now, if the guy tried to challenge you to a race previously and this is revenge then enough said. But I think you were just being a :ohhh:

even if he knew my gf, he wouldn't get the time of day. he's not her type. it wouldn't piss me off, I left her home for 2 deployments and she still around. she's not going anywhere. MGO is Metal Gear Online and i don't think he envied me, he envied anything still on the road. all the same. was amusing. life goes on. 10 legacy, use your toes.

ive learned some things in my years of driving, 1. its always cooler not to show off what power your car has till the track, 2. there is always a civic that will walk the hell out of you 3. its not cool to drive like a dick

My Gf left her truck keys in my car and called me to bring them... i saw my GF and accelerated past her to piss her off. went around the block to keep her waiting

You do realize that bragging about how you are an asshat to your girlfriend on the forum (let alone on the internet) is absurdly stupid and makes you look like the KING OF TURD ISLAND.

...15 minutes go by and i turn around to leave. as soon as i drive next to the dude he flips me the bird

You are bragging about driving like an asshat in your girlfriends neighborhood and letting everyone know that her b/f is a thoughtless idiot who drives like a maniac in neighborhoods? It sounds like the only thing you care about is your EGO. You obviously don't care about your girlfriend.

...and I laughed my ass off. stopped, launched it and he walked back to driveway looking at my car speed away...

Nowthat he has had a REAL GOOD LOOK at the asshat in the subaru, he knows EXACTLY which car to key when it is parked in the area. Never, EVER leave your car unattended in that neighborhood again. EVER.

Better yet maybe you should get a new girlfriend...

Or even better...

GET A LIFE.

you do realize that bragging about how you are an asshat to your girlfriend on the forum (let alone on the internet) is absurdly stupid and makes you look like the king of turd island.

You are bragging about driving like an asshat in your girlfriends neighborhood and letting everyone know that her b/f is a thoughtless idiot who drives like a maniac in neighborhoods? It sounds like the only thing you care about is your ego. you obviously don't care about your girlfriend.

nowthat he has had a real good look at the asshat in the subaru, he knows exactly which car to key when it is parked in the area. Never, ever leave your car unattended in that neighborhood again. Ever.

Better yet maybe you should get a new girlfriend...

Or even better...

Get a life.

+1

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID29730/images/resized_vin_diesel.jpg

Whenever a buddy leaves his phone or laptop unattended we change the background to a pic of Vin Diesel. "You got dieseled" Haha

We should diesel the OP every time they start an idiotic thread like this one.

Archived