LegacyGT.com

Fred Beans is awesome

In the past 2 weeks I have made 2 purchases from Fred Beans. Last Monday I ordered a new clutch and received it Tuesday. This past Monday I ordered 5 Gallons of Extra-S and received it Tuesday.

All I can say is that I am seriously impressed. Plus that their customer service is amazing.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They put together a group discount for a bunch of us out of Chicago for our 30k maintanance. The responses to PM's were immediate and they handled all the changes great. They had it shipped very fast and I must say they were the best transaction I have ever done on here. It couldn't have gone any smoother.

+1

Fredbeansparts is very good, bought a DP from them and it was shipped the same day, tracking number sent as well, great communication, etc. If they keep up this great service, I will have no choice but to spend every last dollar I can there :)

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

+1

I bought a ACT clutch, LWFW and had them install it- great deal! I've also purchased almost all my suspension rebuild parts from them- great service- great prices.

Its funny when I asked for other folks' price quote for $1-2K in parts, they didn't even respond-- not that interested in a quick sale I guess. Doesn't make much sense- don't make it difficult for me to spend my money.

thank Jeremy- you're the best!

I spoke with him on the phone when ordering my sway bars, we had a quick discussion if a VF52 would be an upgrade over my VF40-18g conversion. He told me the gains would be minimal, if any. I liked his honesty.

Hope my sway bars come soon! He felt bad because he was out of the frt bar I wanted....but he notified me right away there would be some delay in shipping. The experience so far has been refreshing.

Keep up the good work Beans!!

I just email Ryan when I need stuff. Their level of customer service is top notch. Some other vendors, no need to mention names, should definitely take notes.

Not to mention, they have some of the best prices on both OEM and aftermarket marks.

Fred Beans aka King of Parts FTMFW.

I would have to say Fred Beans, and Jeremy, are great to do business with. Jeremy's level of courtesy and professionalism is top notch. He's been earning more and more of my business with each purchase I make through him.

So here's to you Jeremy ::raises glass:: http://www.emotihost.com/glass/10.gif

Thanks for everything!

-John

only thing is i wish they didnt have weird prices. usually people go like... 249 or 199 or something like that..

i have a bunch of dumb charges like $97.43 .

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

car for sale. PM me!

only thing is i wish they didnt have weird prices. usually people go like... 249 or 199 or something like that..

i have a bunch of dumb charges like $97.43 .

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

Just ask them to charge you $99 then! Ha!

Archived