LegacyGT.com

Who Has the LEAST Miles on Their Legacy?

On my LGT Wagon I have 53,900 miles. I can't believe it has already been 10 years since I bought the car! Time flies!

The only significant repairs: ECU replacement under warranty, L&R TGV actuator replacement under warranty at 22k, new bushings on front LCA, and replacement of all 4 injectors (on my dime:mad:) at 13k to solve an idle misfire problem.

My 2006 Outback XT has a bit under 48k miles. Bought it with 42k miles last December, I'm the 2nd owner. Just had the right front axle shaft and the front LCA bushings replaced...and I know the clutch was replaced right before I bought it - and now the throwout bearing squeal when cold/humid issue just started :mad:

2005 LGT limited with manual transmission. Bought new. Now at 77K on the odometer. Not as low as some here, but less miles than most I'd think.

Haven't had a single issue which wasn't due to performance modifications. Like my aftermarket clutch went bad at like 12K miles and my first aftermarket turbo lasted only 6 months. But the leggy itself - great car.

…….The only significant repairs: ECU replacement under warranty, L&R TGV actuator replacement under warranty at 22k, new bushings on front LCA, and replacement of all 4 injectors (on my dime:mad:) at 13k to solve an idle misfire problem.

I just remembered I also had to replace the inboard axle boot, the one that gets blasted by heat from the turbo. Was not cracked or split, but was stiff and did ooze grease past the clamp.

05 LGT wagon 67k on the clock. I'm the third owner. Bought last year at 52k. Since owning I've done a ton! timing belt, clutch, suspension, ordered wheel bearings to do when I am back home at the end of the month, and some other aftermarket bits. Been stage 2 since 59k miles.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

I changed all of my suspension at 300 miles and went stage2 at 1k miles lol. I've made so many changes in 6 years that my car is barely even Subaru at this point.
"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Archived