LegacyGT.com

Brake light...

So I noticed during these cold winterish days that during my warm up everything is working properly like its supposed to. I have a 5mt so I have the ebrake up during the warm up so obviously the brake light stays on. When I release the ebrake and commence to drive down the road I noticed the brake light stays on. Now I've done some thorough searching to make sure there's any leaks. Luckily there's no leaks and the Rez is full. Earlier this afternoon I went out when it was warmer and when I started driving no brake light. So my guess the cold is somehow affecting the sensors. Plz correct me if I'm wrong. I'm hoping this is the problem. And I'm pretty sure if I drive with the brake light on The and won't work like its supposed to?? Idk. Plz help

My car does it too. The brake light switch is very sensitive, and the slightest hold up will keep the light lit. As long as your e-brake didnt freeze you should be fine.

Good to know. Like I said everything drives and works like its supposed to even when the light is on. Dah well

Archived