LegacyGT.com

Abs c0105, c0106, c0107

raffer02

After reading several very helpful threads I was able to get the trouble codes from the dash. I got C0105, C0106, and C0107. This seams to be an abnormal signal in both rear speed sensors and the front right. I am not sure where to go from here.

About 5 months ago I replaced the front right lower control arm. Shortly after I had a speed sensor error. Since I had just worked on the front right I replaced the front right sensor. This solved the problem. I then replaced the front left lower control arm with no problems until now. This led me to think that the problem would most likely be with the front left. However this is the only one that is not sending an error? The front right sensor is only 5 months old.

The error SS usually comes on after driving several miles and resets itself every time i turn the car off.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also I am new to forums so I wasn't sure if this should go as a new post or added to an older one with a similar topic.

• 2 months later...
I am also experiencing the C0105...106...107 trifecta. In my case, I know that my front drivers halfshaft and tie rod boots are damaged and no longer packed with grease. I also know that I have a warped rotor somewhere in the front. The problem seems to be intermittent. It also clears itself.

Archived