LegacyGT.com

FOR SALE-1995 subaru legacy L AWD*NEEDS INFO AND PICS*

bocard80o

hello i have a subaru legacy L awd 95 for sale. she has 252,000 miles and still running strong, she has new exhaust piping, new wheel bearing(pass) new radiator hose always had tunes up, oil changes and transmission services done. recently she started overheating after taking her to the mechanic many times no one can figure out whats causing it. I hate to give her up but i cannot help her,if you are interested in buying her as a fixer upper or for parts please let me know or if you have any ideas whats causing my overheating issue. thanks

Year, Make and Model:

Color:

Miles:

Transmission:

Title:

Lien:

VIN: (insert your VIN here)

Seller's email address: (insert your email address here)

Asking Price:

That sucks dude. I have the same car with 108,000 miles on it. I'm going to guess there's no visible leaks anywhere, you change the thermostat and flushed it out. Did you check to see if its leaking into the oil? Make sure the fans are coming on too and see if the radiator is flowing good. If you still want to keep it.

please take the time to read the rules located in our classifieds section: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/member-classifieds-car-sale-rules-buyers-and-sellers-read-before-155552.html

you need pics that are attached, not linked and info filled in which I inserted into your post. this needs to be done within 24hrs. (see rules).

edit, go advanced, manage, browse and load pics into your FIRST POST

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived