LegacyGT.com

JDM Engine bay covers(ABS/Battery)

Got my JDM engine covers in the mail today from AVOTURBOWORLD. Ordered on the 25th and they arrived today, the 29th. Holy wowzers!! :eek: I was expecting used parts and got brand new ones still in the bags from JP Subaru. Everything mounted up beautifully. Will post pics once I get all of the covers painted. My kid wanted to get on the "subaru" webpage, so he gets to model them.

DSC_0247.thumb.jpg.cddfd5dffc5260f28c3e3e84ed643ac4.jpg

VF-52 and all associated bits tuned by Tuning Alliance.

:cool:

Those sure clean up the engine bay don't they...

What did those set you back if you don't mind?

They cost $160. I know. A bit steep. It only took 4 days for them to get to me though. I looked up the prices in yen also. We end up paying almost double for them. But. They are kinda rare here. Now I have them. :cool:

It looks like the only thing they cover up that you might want to see is the power steering fluid level.

How long does it take to remove them and also install them?

Quicker than removing the main engine cover. The ABS one only has two of those plastic pop screws. The battery cover actually has an arm that connects to the fuse box lid. Not too difficult at all.

Got the covers painted and installed. I believe I am going to do something with the stock airbox in the near future. Going to research some hose wrap too. Probably going to go with red.

DSC_0001.thumb.JPG.765e81a658a90035c9121e631b62e476.JPG

DSC_02591.thumb.jpg.af081711a65f361e9b69b4c0e72db4ff.jpg

• 3 years later...
Got my JDM engine covers in the mail today from AVOTURBOWORLD. Ordered on the 25th and they arrived today, the 29th. Holy wowzers!! :eek: I was expecting used parts and got brand new ones still in the bags from JP Subaru. Everything mounted up beautifully. Will post pics once I get all of the covers painted. My kid wanted to get on the "subaru" webpage, so he gets to model them.

Where do you get these?

;)

Archived