LegacyGT.com

Bushey45's 96 Legacy L Wagon

Before:

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb403/bushey45/old.jpg

And after:

-Complete Outback nose

-Outback rear bumper

-H&R Lowering Springs on KYB GR2's

-Fresh paint(the red is Whinestone Pearl Metallic, the silver is my own custom color)

-Ej25d with Ej22 heads

Obviously not finished yet but getting close :D

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb403/bushey45/P9130014.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sweet. I like stock wheels painted. :D lol also give the front end a mean look oven bake those lights and clear the corners and paint em. IT makes it look soooo much meaner!

Do you have some pics from the front??

How's the 2.5/2.2 build on power?

It has a good punch down low and through the mid range but falls off up top. So I think I'm gonna put cams in it to make up for it. Plus I would like to get rid of these heads. Single ports suck, but they don't have HLA's which i like.

That's awesome. 2.2/2.5 combo ftw. Your wagon looks really good! Nothing like what it did before.

Thank you!

I have some ob fogs for sale, wink wink, make me an offer

I have a set, just not in the car yet lol thank you though.

very nice. already looks better than my l wagon. your power curve is definitely different than mine, though i have a 25d block and heads with some other stuff. seems mine is good very low and medium high, the medium low, and very high is where mine lacks oomph

your better off saving and getting standalone or piggy back. to get the most out of what you have. then you can add mods and get every little bit of power out of it. Soooo best mod for gaining power = ECU and dyno tune. :D Not cheap but nothing can get the most out of what you got. :D

yeah. But if you did that plus Tuned it I bet you could make 220 with just that. a better build would be taking the 2.5 and throwing on some 2.0 heads. and plug the turbo stuff. that way you get DOHC and its from a smaller engine. :D then it'll be easier when you get tired of the N/A to go to Turbo.

What year is the 25D block?

97 2.5 block with 97 2.2 heads

So worth the money for the 2.5/2.2 build? I am lookign at doing cams with mine. Much more power or..."eh just a little?"

Definitely worth it in my opinion. I just wish it had more power up high in the rpms, but hopefully with the dual port heads, a header, and cams it will have a decent pull all the way through the rpm range. But much more power than any 2.2 or 2.5 I've had and it would keep up with my buddys 02 wrx

• I Donated

You're looking to spend $800.....or get 800 horsepower.

I hope you mean you're looking to spend $800....or else I might laugh at you lol

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Archived