LegacyGT.com

FS[CO]: 05-09 legacy gt cat back exhaust

MVT

Hey guys I have a exhaust no name(sounds amazing tho) got it with the car. I think it's a custom.. Wells are perfect. It's a 1 piece 3" into a 2.5" to mufflers. Asking price is $250... Obo

Would like to sell locally since it's a 1 piece and going to be way to much to ship. Pm me. Need gone by the weekend! Thanks.

Also I have a set of 235/45/17 cooper zeon rs3-a about 80% tread left. Great condition. No camber wear. Came if my legacy. $275 for those also.

Oh that sucks man, but no this one fits amazing and sounds really good. I am personally surprised by the sound of the no name exhaust. But ya let me know.

Where are you located and would I be able to swing by and take a look? I'm really interested but I'm just worried about how loud it is. Would you remember the sound enough to compare it to what I have currently if you hear it?

Alright, my next day off is Weds-Fri if you're available any of those days. You wouldn't happen to have air tools and a garage where we could swap it out real quick would you? lol

Air tools not necessary to swap a CBE--it's literally 2 bolts at the downpipe connection then 5 exhaust hangers--lol.

It's not the 2 bolts for his exhaust I'm worried about, it's the 8 on my current exhaust. I have to be able to fit the damn thing in my car after it's removed and because of the length and hangers it won't fit without being broken down. I guess they haven't been on there too long though so it shouldn't be too difficult.

One thing I've been wondering though, how was drone with no resonator in there?

Not sure what your Friday's looking like but that would probly be the best day for me.

And very happily so! It was great to meet you and thanks again man, I'm loving it! Unfortunately that crappy gasket that I reused is leaking so I have to get a new one and throw it back up but at least its only gasket this time vs 4, lol.

Archived