LegacyGT.com

Hail Damage

We got some golf ball size hail last night and the legacy was sitting outside. It has significant damage to every body panel...the only thing saved are the windows and front and rear bumper. Not sure if they will do paintless dent repair or just replace fenders and repaint. It usually is garaged but my inlaws went out of town and we had recently picked up their lexus from the airport and hadn't had time to get it to their garage. So instead of leaving their lexus out and getting damaged I pulled out the legacy and took one for the team. Comp deductible is $500 and home is $1,000 so hopefully adjuster doesn't find any damage on roof. Mother nature can be cruel sometimes.

We have too small a garage to fit the subaru inside and she's taken significant hail damage. I didn't get it fixed knowing she'll get more, so I just took the cash settlement from the insurance company.

Mine is leased so I have to fix it...just happy our CX-9 or my Mustang didn't get hit. Then I would have lost sleep over it. I can't imagine getting it back same day when I take it in for repairs that is for sure.

Archived