LegacyGT.com

Anyone know of a place with a flat alignment rack around the Boston area?

Verwilderd

As the title states, I'm looking for a shop with a flat alignment rack to get my car aligned. It's been lowered with coilovers and I can seem to find a place willing to touch my car. I'm new to the area so I don't really know of any places to look. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

As the title states, I'm looking for a shop with a flat alignment rack to get my car aligned. It's been lowered with coilovers and I can seem to find a place willing to touch my car. I'm new to the area so I don't really know of any places to look. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Come down to Sullivan tire norwood ma

ask for rob 175 Everett st. Norwood ma

I may can help!!

Fastrack in Peabody.just off 128

Best place in New England.. People come from as far away as NY to have work done at Fast track. Scott, the owner, is an expert on Subies and does race cars all the time.

He charges about 70 dollars to do my car (it is lowered) and it has adjustable EVERTHING. In addition he, will advise you on the best settings, based on your suspension and how you are using the car (track, autox,dd, etc.)

I don't know what other suspension bits you have, but a drastically lowered car may need them to get the alignment close to specs.

http://www.fastrackservice.com/

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

As far as suspension bits, I have isc coilovers with rear camber bolts. The car isn't super lowered (about 1.5 in in the front and 1 in in the rear). I have a lip and I think that's what makes people nervous to work on my car. I'll check into these shops and see what can be done. Thanks for the advice.

• 1 month later...
I might have to make the drive out there then. I really want to get this done before winter really starts to kick in gear.

People drive from New York to have Scott work on their car, I drive 45 minutes. Free coffee and tea, and a great selection of enthusiast magazines.

The best thing about Fastrack is that you KNOW it is done right and the people doing the work know what they are talking about.

I went through three shops before I discovered Fastrack. I would drive TWO hours to get to their shop. :lol:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Well, I think I will give them a try then. You seem to really like them.

Keep us posted. I am sure that you will love their superior service.

• 3 weeks later...

FasTrack in Peabody does a great job.

People drive from New York to have Scott work on their car, I drive 45 minutes. Free coffee and tea, and a great selection of enthusiast magazines.

The best thing about Fastrack is that you KNOW it is done right and the people doing the work know what they are talking about.

I went through three shops before I discovered Fastrack. I would drive TWO hours to get to their shop. :lol:

I drive 1.3 miles from my office....:)

Who Dares Wins

スバル

• 4 weeks later...

Well I finally made it out to Fastrack today and gotta say that they are just as people said....great. They know their stuff and will really try to make every effort to get your suspension set up correctly. All in all, I gotta say, I am quite happy. I'll also add that their prices are really fair. I was expecting to pay much more for everything than I ended up doing.

The car drives totally different now (which I expected) with the alignment....now I can finally push these new coilovers (well...when it's not snowing) and see what they can do. I was actually a little surprised how much nvh was caused by the car not being aligned....it is much quieter.

Thanks to those who recommended them. I'll def head back there for future needs....

I got the WRX aligned when I put on my snows. If you car is misaligned at all, handling on wet, snowy or icy roads is really dodgy.

One of the guys at work had them put together a snow tire package for his Honda Fit, with alloys and Nokians. They were very competitive.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Well I finally made it out to Fastrack today and gotta say that they are just as people said....great. They know their stuff and will really try to make every effort to get your suspension set up correctly. All in all, I gotta say, I am quite happy. I'll also add that their prices are really fair. I was expecting to pay much more for everything than I ended up doing.

The car drives totally different now (which I expected) with the alignment....now I can finally push these new coilovers (well...when it's not snowing) and see what they can do. I was actually a little surprised how much nvh was caused by the car not being aligned....it is much quieter.

Thanks to those who recommended them. I'll def head back there for future needs....

Glad to hear it. I was there this past Saturday getting my wheels rebalanced (lifetime balance FTW). There was a guy with a SWP GT Wagon but I was too hung-over to make conversation. :lol:

Archived