LegacyGT.com

Aiming OE headlamps (help?)

I was "pranged" in a parking lot on the front right of my car. Cosmetic damage, mostly. Nearly all buffed out - you have to look to find all but the worst of it.

My problem now is that my passenger side headlamp is a touch lower than the driver's side. With the days shorter and more lights-on driving, I am really bugged by the misaligned beams down the road.

Unless I'm missing something, I just could not see/find where you aim the headlamp. There must be a screw or something in/around the headlamp. I took a look again while swapping the OE air filter for a K&N.

I'd rather not go to a dealer to do this. Anyone?

"Make your car work better or go faster. Do that, or it's Bling. Bling is not fast. Bling is added weight. So Bling is Sh!t." - Tom Hnatiw, Car Guy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks, everyone. The aiming method was just not as blatantly obvious on the LGT as other cars I have owned. The links for the "how to" and government diagram are handy.

So, that's the fronts taken care of. Now to get some "ambers" for the rear. Perhaps on my planned trip to Australia in the fall.

"Make your car work better or go faster. Do that, or it's Bling. Bling is not fast. Bling is added weight. So Bling is Sh!t." - Tom Hnatiw, Car Guy

Archived