LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Older Legacy (02 i think. It was dark and you were tailing me) Quick little chase through the woods off of Sly Park Towards Tahoe area. We were going a little too fast considering all the deer out there... Just got done shooting out there.

Spotted Silver LGT Wagon yesterday around 5:30pm going Westbound Fair Oaks in Carmichael around. I was heading eastbound, and barely noticed ya; so no time to wave.
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

At around 12:45 p.m. today, I followed a blue 05-06 LGT wagon onto I-5 south from the Del Paso Road/El Centro Road intersection in Natomas. I suspect we're neighbors, as I've seen this car several times near this same intersection.

I'm jealous. Carving corners on Highway 1 in Mendocino County while I was working? :lol:

Ya I used to live up there... That was one seriously AWESOME drive when I had my WRX!

I'm jealous. Carving corners on Highway 1 in Mendocino County while I was working? :lol:

Last day before 12 hour days.

Saw a red LGT wagon in Land Park today.

Spotted an ABP LGT sedan with a trunk mounted bike rack at the El Dorado Hills post office around 5ish today.

I was there today around 5:30, Damnit it was closed :spin: I live walking distance from there.