LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

05 SWP LGT Wagon. Stage 2, HIDs, dropped on 18"? Rotas. 101N to 3rd St. Caught you at the park for a quick chat, didn't get your LGT handle.

That would be me. Wow nice Outback. 07 manual wagon with 245 all around. I don't feel so special anymore ;).

Yeah, the tires were a strange discovery that outbacks use a larger rolling diameter than the LGT, the downside is 18's look tiny on it... 245/45R18

Your invidia setup, is that full cat-back? it didn't sound too loud outside; how is it inside the cabin? could we meet up sometime maybe next week for me to go for a ride and check it out?

IMG_4795.JPG.948366f1c1f2feb377d071cd8e3ad8cc.JPG

I actually have stock catback and Invidia up and downpipes. Yeah, my car is normally down in the south bay at work, so meeting up is easy. I drove it up to Daly City to autox it this weekend. I want to see how much slower it will be, compared to my little e30 heh. If you still wanted to meet up. Next Tuesday evening is a good time. PM or IM me on avalanche0111 (AIM)

Regal Blue on Hamilton by 880 around 6:30pm...looked like you might have had some rims...but didn't get a good look.

I was on the other side of the street in my crappy rental...my tight Toyota Matrix!

Probably me. I was heading to Ebay around that time.

bsm legacy gt sedan at great mall around 830 with either bbs rims or bbs replicas

That could have been me. I was there Saturday evening.

I spotted a ABP Legacy parked at Saratoga Gap Sunday afternoon.

Dark blue GT sedan on H street in Sacto at about 1:15pm, going west while I was going east. You waved, but I was so busy yapping to my wife in the passenger seat I didn't see you until you were just passing.

Spotted 05-07 BSP (Silver) GT sedan turning from Blackford Ave onto Saratoga Ave NB. apeared to maby be lowered. I was a fiew cars back on the NB side of Saratoga Ave.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Spotted Blue XT with gold wheels northbound..umm..was it Manzanita or Garfield from Cypress Avenue. Pretty sure it was Garfield. Anyway, I was driving my girlfriend's volvo. Anyway, hi!
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Spotted White LGT Sedan with black wheels going westbound 80 in Vacaville. I was driving my gf's Silver Corolla S (not to be confused with her Volvo in previous posts :p).
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

spotted a black lgt sedan w/ roof racks, exhaust, black rims w/ polished lip, tinted tails, rbs(?) grille, with illinois plates on northbound 880.

i was the silver 2.5i driving behind u from mission blvd up until the automall pkwy exit, where i pulled up ahead of u so i can check out your front end. sweet ride mang.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!