LegacyGT.com

Help me!! No lug lock. I'm stuck

Spec.Battle

Does anyone have a tow or able to remove lug locks to change my flat!?! I hit a pothole this am on my way to work. I can't afford to pay 80$ plus tow and just need the damn lug locks removed to put my spare on. Willing to pay or compensate some how. Please email ASAP. Thank you I'm near broadway and alameda.

Be careful if you're thinking tow. The car needs to be flatbedded. Most tire shops have a tool to break and remove the lock.

Ok. Thanks for the info. I was hoping Subaru or a tire shop would let me borrow a master so I can get my spare on. Not having very good luck 😭

Assuming these are factory Subaru locks. I just want the damn spare on so I can get a new tire already.

Hate to break it to you but it's not often you can replace just one tire with a new one. Asking for serious troubles if it's not the same exact tire and within 1/4" circumference. Good luck I hope it all turns out for the best!

Hate to break it to you but it's not often you can replace just one tire with a new one. Asking for serious troubles if it's not the same exact tire and within 1/4" circumference. Good luck I hope it all turns out for the best!

I was thinking that too :(. I'm so pissed. If the city actually kept up on fixing gaping potholes in this city we wouldn't have this issue. Would be one thing if is modded my car out to be super low and hit a small bump but this shit felt like I hit a wall

Archived