LegacyGT.com

Official Colorado Meet Thread.

eekay

Full-Blown Subaru Meet

Event: 10392 Reed Street, Westminster, CO 80021

Date: March 23, 2014

Place: Quaker Steak and Lube: https://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=10392+Reed+Street,+Westminster,+CO&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16&vpsrc=0&iwloc=ddw1

Time: Meet begins at 1 PM (It's a bar and grill...)

Food and drink: Every man/woman for themselves!

1. Specbobae

2. eekay

3. BoostSLUG

4. Matt.gauron

5. finse (tentative)

6. BurdsLGT

7. Matt.gauron

8. AWDrift123

9. Nubie

10. 05boostedgt

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im in for unser racing and then some wings or something in january but have to plan around the nephews b-day. The weekends work better for me. Good thread.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

I wanna ice race! I'm assuming the Speed Raceway track is indoors also, right? I'm up for whatever. We just need to decide a place and throw some dates out there that most people can manage.

It is indoors. It is a European style karting place. They are electric go cart. They are fun. The ice racing is a blast. I did it once last year. We will need to find the dates they have open track. I can only do stuff on the weekends since I start school up in January.

They won't let you on the ice without snows

Sure they will. They have a "standard street rubber" class... Or something like that. They're their own class. Snow tires, studless and studded each have their own class as well. Along with "cheaters" or spiked tires..? Seems they have a lot of classes.

I wanna take the Yaris to the track

Hell ya! Makes me think about top gear and that little econobox they make everyone drive...

Im thinking of making it easy. What does everyone think of a trip to unser racing the third Saturday in january?

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

Hell ya! Makes me think about top gear and that little econobox they make everyone drive...

Im thinking of making it easy. What does everyone think of a trip to unser racing the third Saturday in january?

Dave

i cant do that. i get back into town that night.

never mind. i read Cryo's post wrong. i can be there the third thursday in january. i want to see if y'all want to try Speed Raceway ( http://www.speedraceway.com/ ). i looked at both websites and am interested in the instant power of a electric kart. they go the same speed or faster since there is no lag on a electric, the track is a little longer and it is 5 dollars cheaper to do a race. they also do package deals. if you buy three races you save ten dollars. just a idea.

Who said anything about thursday? i'm figuring that was a typo.:lol:

It looks like the electric place has one reservation for that day from 4-6pm so we would have to do it before or after that which is not a big deal at all. If we want to get a good look at the members cars and possible pictures if the weather is nice an earlier timeslot would be better like 2-3pm. just a thought.

I would be willing to do either location and am curious about the electric aspect as well *think tesla...mmmmm*. I figure we can lock down who is going and what makes the most sense geographically as well as interest and figure out from there. I would also like to suggest we find a place to grab a bite to eat *ie wings,nacho's,burger* and maybe a brew afterward as well. That will come down to which place we decide to go karting at and when so I will update this when we decide SO..

Kart Racing and Grub January Meet

Saturday Jan 21st @2pm

www.Speedraceway.com for directions

1. Cryo and wife - Unser or Speedraceway works for me.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ya i dont know why i said thursday. january the 21st works great for me. would love to see those electric karts in action. i test drove the tesla and it was amazing. i dont think the karts are going to do 0 to 60 in 3.7 sec but from what i have heard they are alot of fun.

1. Cryo and wife

2. Spec B and maybe my brother and g/f

Archived