LegacyGT.com

Show off your 5th Gen's aftermarket wheels!!

If you like the look of those, then why don't you go with these?

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findWheelDetail.do?bp=5-100&fl=&yr=2010&pc=70312&counter=1&wd=18&rw=8&vid=018196

This would be a much lighter wheel than the OEM specB one.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks that was my concern as well, thus the reason to see if anyone had any pictures. Figured I would ask as I found a nice deal and I do like the look of these wheels...guess I will keep looking.

you can always run spacers if the spec B wheels are that good of a deal

Anyone have any pictures of a 5th Gen Legacy with Spec B wheels? I got a nice lead on a set of 2007 Spec B wheels 18x7 et 55, just not sure how they would look.

Hi Picky1,

Check out my shots with the Spec B wheels. Everyone is right here, I wish I had went with a wider wheel, I just loved the look of these too much. With the offset they have they do look sunken into our massive wheel wells, but I threw on 17mm Ichiba V1 spacers, and with the Bilstein/RCE black combo I really like the look.

Now let me see if I can attach these pictures correctly...

SpecBwheels3.thumb.jpg.a0f63ed735ac0c3b58e413c71d57cacd.jpg

SpecBwheels22.thumb.jpg.a840a4877aa30f02ee8cc81b8050d5a6.jpg

SpecBwheels11.thumb.jpg.221166b773b1cc0957207b1fd0715737.jpg

Edited by therover

Thanks for the photo's, those look killer! I thought they would, but it seems like you do need to run the proper size spacers and of course have the right drop for it all to function together.

However, I guess that could be said for any wheel combo.

What size tires are you using, 215/45/18?

Thanks! I run 225/45/18, wanted a little more meat. I ran them without spacers or a drop for a long time and it just didn't look right. I was hesitant to get spacers with all the horror stories you hear, but I felt comfortable getting the V1 model and knocking out the studs to put new ones in.

I have to admit though, they are only 7" wide and with the new suspension, my tires are my weakest link. I am debating getting new wheels all together at 8.5" wide to have more grip. Keep that in mind.

If you like the look of those, then why don't you go with these?

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findWheelDetail.do?bp=5-100&fl=&yr=2010&pc=70312&counter=1&wd=18&rw=8&vid=018196

This would be a much lighter wheel than the OEM specB one.

Does anyone have some pictures of the TSW Interlagos wheels installed on a 5th gen?

They look sooooo sssmmmmaaaaalllll. :redface:

Seems like the tires are 225/40/18 for some reason. Should be at least 45 sidewall... Maybe it's the sun shinning into those wheel wells? It makes me want to go with a darker wheel color since they make the wheels look taller to me.

Seems like the tires are 225/40/18 for some reason. Should be at least 45 sidewall... Maybe it's the sun shinning into those wheel wells? It makes me want to go with a darker wheel color since they make the wheels look taller to me.

225/40's are fine. it's dat wheel gap :redface: