LegacyGT.com

Vent Boost Gauge (Digital Led Bars & numerics)

lossol

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

You're SO right. As soon as I saw it start up, I thought, "Oh, this is the PERFECT place for this"!

I realized that those vents were the only ones that had removable pieces which is probably why he chose to go that route. In any case it matches my interior lights perfectly. =)

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy39/riyaad_ally/IMG_20121219_175547_zps3c3cd066.jpg

• 1 month later...
Anybody experience "flaking" on the face of the gauge? It's hard to describe it but it's still feels smooth to the touch but it almost looks like I see flaking or spotting on the face. I rarely ever touch the gauge so It's not wear and tear. I'll try and send a pic to lossol soon

• I Donated
Anybody experience "flaking" on the face of the gauge? It's hard to describe it but it's still feels smooth to the touch but it almost looks like I see flaking or spotting on the face. I rarely ever touch the gauge so It's not wear and tear. I'll try and send a pic to lossol soon

Never seen that, but lossol is great about warranty coverage. I'm sure he'll take care of you.

I do have the same thing. It's almost like there's a layer slightly delaminating.

I tried to take pictures but couldn't really capture it.

Sorry been crazy busy lately...missed a few comments

Wondering if you are going to change to a higher range for AFR on off throttle?

So up it to like 22 instead of 19.7

This may depend more on the input source. For instance the LC-1 will go to 22.39 so in theory we can make the top end a little higher. Is this something others would like to see?

I think I know what you talking about...I have seen a few cases of this over the years. It's unclear to me why this happens. It has to do with an internal de-lamination of the graphic overlay color stack up.

PM me and we can discuss options. I can ship you a new overlay for free if you can capture a pic of it.

VBG1 gauges available at www.gtboostgauge.com

• 3 weeks later...
Do you have anything that would work with a Jdm 2003 B4 legacy 2L TT?

Hmm the vent for this car looks like a 4th gen from the google images...if so it will fit.

We have a RHD option for those on the other side of the pond:

http://gtboostgauge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=24

There is a 5th gen version.

Yes there is:

http://gtboostgauge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=33

I haven't sold many of the 5th generation so I can send you a 50 dollar off coupon since it's still listed as beta on the website.

Do you have any sort of "trade up" program for the older units?

Send in your original unit and get a coupon for 100 dollars off a new VBG1.

VBG1 gauges available at www.gtboostgauge.com