LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

dirt won't be a big deal. I don't want to beat my car, but I drive on dirt roads all the time to get places out here. I'm going to be doing some scouting missions here to check out a couple of new roads through the woods that they paved recently I heard.

Obviously we'll wait till the weather dries out a bit before doing this.

I don't think we need to be exclusive for this. If he can keep up he's welcome ;)

ok, how about this. Once the weather dries up again we organize a 2 part run up here in the mountains. I'll take you guys on some sweet *PAVED* roads for the first 1/2 of the day at least. We can end up somewhere where we can get a beer and burger. Then anyone who won't take their leggy on the dirt can head home and the rest of us can go for some real rally driving.

Sounds like fun. I like Mosquito Ridge Road just out of Foresthill. :wub:

Sounds like fun. I like Mosquito Ridge Road just out of Foresthill. :wub:

Great road. Last March I drove it and came across a patch of knee high snow. After much consideration, I decided to try it....and got high centered on a chunk of ice. I chipped away at it with a rotten stick until the coyotes started howling. Jacked it up and drove it off to get out. This road is remote. I was on it for 6 hours and never saw another car.

Great road. Last March I drove it and came across a patch of knee high snow. After much consideration, I decided to try it....and got high centered on a chunk of ice. I chipped away at it with a rotten stick until the coyotes started howling. Jacked it up and drove it off to get out. This road is remote. I was on it for 6 hours and never saw another car.

I the winter.

In the summer it is crawling with trucks with boats, motorcycles, and cops, especially after someone kills themselves.

During the spring a few years ago, a friend and I attempted to ride our motorcycles out to French Meadows Reservoir via Mosquito Ridge Road. We made it about 2/3 of the way until we ran into a wall of snow. :lol:

spotted an dark grey 08 lgt with hids and the audi strip at the bottom of the headlights at starbucks right off brokaw and oakland road tonight

No way, I want to see that car...

What next? Buick Holes on the front fenders, perhaps Corvette brake lights on the rear; maybe a Type-R sticker on the door? It's a Subaru....geez. :rolleyes:
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

What next? Buick Holes on the front fenders, perhaps Corvette brake lights on the rear; maybe a Type-R sticker on the door? It's a Subaru....geez. :rolleyes:

guess i need to remove my type-R stickers and buick vents... :rolleyes:

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Yesterday around noon 35N/Skyline Blvd between Hwy 1 and Westmoor. DGM sedan with modded grill.

might have been me just getting off of school. did it have black wheels?

For the last time, my car is not a Camry

BSM 06 spec B on Sunset Blvd San francisco headed southbound around 2:00 in the afternoon. I knew it was an 06 because of the red seats. drool*
For the last time, my car is not a Camry

BSM 06 spec B on Sunset Blvd San francisco headed southbound around 2:00 in the afternoon. I knew it was an 06 because of the red seats. drool*

If it was a '06 Spec B then you mean TSM. ;)