LegacyGT.com

Cobb Accessport V2 question

My car got repossessed and I never got to unmarry my Cobb Accessport V2 from the car and now IDK what to do with it. I dont have the money to have it re-licensed to sell it does anyone have any idea's of what to do or what you think I can get for it married? The guy I talked to at cobb said they usually go for $100 married. Its for a 06 LGT. :confused: Any advice would be appreciated.

My car got repossessed and I never got to unmarry my Cobb Accessport V2 from the car and now IDK what to do with it. I dont have the money to have it re-licensed to sell it does anyone have any idea's of what to do or what you think I can get for it married? The guy I talked to at cobb said they usually go for $100 married. Its for a 06 LGT. :confused: Any advice would be appreciated.

That's sad to hear, man. Hope things are getting better for you.

Maybe call whoever repo'd it and ask if you can come down and have access to the car for a few minutes while you un-marry the AP. Those go for about $350 used, maybe you could sell it after it's unmarried and catch up on payments to get your car back?

Archived