LegacyGT.com

Washington State police Legacy GT

I wouldn't spot it. Frankly I probably wouldn't stop for a car that I didn't know was a police car.

In other states people have car jacked people with this method.

If this car attempted to pull me over I'd drive to the nearest Sheriffs office while calling 911.

I wouldn't spot it. Frankly I probably wouldn't stop for a car that I didn't know was a police car.

In other states people have car jacked people with this method.

If this car attempted to pull me over I'd drive to the nearest Sheriffs office while calling 911.

I believe it's an aggressive driver apprehension unit, if you have this thing after you, you're probably committing a crime and are well aware of it.

Ah. Wonder if they removed the governor then?

Won't need to... Aggressive driving in Washington State is 10 over the speed limit! Everyone here drives so slow. The only people that drive slower are people from Oregon! :spin:

I about had an aneurysm when I moved here from Atlanta.

Won't need to... Aggressive driving in Washington State is 10 over the speed limit! Everyone here drives so slow. The only people that drive slower are people from Oregon! :spin:

I about had an aneurysm when I moved here from Atlanta.

Yeah in Seattle I've seen slow drivers. In general OR drivers are far faster on the 5 then WA drivers.

I did get pulled over by your fancy highway patrol for a 'burnt out light' which wasn't burnt out. I think they just wanted to run my out of state info.

Isn't this news from like '05? I would be amazed if they still had that car in service. Look at it, it's a '05 model. I remember someone posting this a long time ago!
---

Archived