LegacyGT.com

Greddy SP2 on sedan

Evilleg

I know their sp2 exhaust is specfic for Wagon only. The tip gonna stick out 1 in longer from the bumper/ Is htere anyone installed this system on the sedan?i really wanna see the pic . thx

Do u know where can i get this exhaust for cheap?

the best price i found is 739 shipped....

Correct. I do have it on my sedan. The only mod to the exhaust needed is to shorten the length of the exhaust tips. (for the wagon, it needs a few more inches in length) whereas, for the sedan it does not. It was as simple as going to my local exhaust shop and having them cut out the extra pipe and directly re-weld the tip to the muffler. I love the sound and look. i would post up some pics but its pooring rain and will be for the next day or so. Mabye i can do it tommorow

• 2 weeks later...
Correct. I do have it on my sedan. The only mod to the exhaust needed is to shorten the length of the exhaust tips. (for the wagon, it needs a few more inches in length) whereas, for the sedan it does not. It was as simple as going to my local exhaust shop and having them cut out the extra pipe and directly re-weld the tip to the muffler. I love the sound and look. i would post up some pics but its pooring rain and will be for the next day or so. Mabye i can do it tommorow

Darren94, any pics of your SP2 with the altered tips yet?

pics?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived