LegacyGT.com

My 2010 Legacy GT Accessory/Mod Tracker

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Can you please scan the factory instructions and attach as a PDF file?

I got them as a PDF from a post here but can't find it now to save my life. Will let you know if I find it. Otherwise you might want to bump one of the gauge install threads and ask for it (or see if you can find it in one of those).

• 2 weeks later...
Not totally night as you can see but here's a picture from very early in the morning before the sun came up. The gauge definitely looks a lot more blue and a lot less white in real life.

Thanks! I'm hoping to find something that looks OEM. This looks pretty close.

Yeah it matches the blue from the interior illumination kit great. Was really trying to match that more than the dash gauges. If you want to match the dash go white, if you want to match interior illumination go blue. Oh, and I guess the red would be kind of close to the steering wheel buttons.

I have researched this A LOT, and I think the best for matching the OEM look would be Stack (a little pricey) or Stri CS (a little less pricey), but both are really good quality. But certainly what Acumen has done here looks quite nice.

• 1 month later...

Been beating around the bush for a bit but figure I'll go ahead and document where I'm at so others can use it for reference and offer opinions. For the items where only one thing is listed I've made up my mind. Where multiple items are listed I'm still deciding on which direction to go (and possibly exploring other options).

Intercooler

RacerX - Coated TMIC (on order)

Turbo

BNR 20G

BW EFR

AOS

Crawford

Injectors

ID 1000cc Top Feed

Fuel Pump

DW300

BOV

TurboXS

TurboSmart

Tuning

IAG

Agile Auto

AndrewTech

Additionally looking at modifying/adding the following as part of this build:

- wideband and oil pressure gauges (may use AP initially, definitely before e85)

- upgraded vacuum lines

- sparkplugs

- Intake

- E85

Hey, I see the list keeps growing. :lol:

It sometimes gets maddening :spin: trying to decide the best approach.

I wanted to mention to you that I'm using the TurboSmart Kompact BOV in the full recirc configuration, (essentially a BPV) that I was able to setup for my application.

Good luck with the project. ;)

Hey, I see the list keeps growing. :lol:

It sometimes gets maddening :spin: trying to decide the best approach.

I wanted to mention to you that I'm using the TurboSmart Kompact BOV in the full recirc configuration, (essentially a BPV) that I was able to setup for my application.

Good luck with the project. ;)

No news from your project yet? Come on spill it Bob.

I really like the Crawford AOS too - as well as Cobb and my tuner voiced their preference for it too.

There is a group buy right now over at NASIOC for the Crawford AOS. I sent them an e-mail to ask if any of the STi or WRX configurations would work or rather I should just get the universal. Once I hear back I'll be putting down my deposit.

There is a group buy right now over at NASIOC for the Crawford AOS. I sent them an e-mail to ask if any of the STi or WRX configurations would work or rather I should just get the universal. Once I hear back I'll be putting down my deposit.

I fired a question to crawford for that exact reason... I for some reason thought we shared the earlier set up with the STIs.... but guess not. Well......Here ya go! Now go spend that money!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

qcrawford@crawfordperformance.com

Dec 18 (1 day ago)cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me

cleardot.gif

The 08 and up AOS fits on the Legacy as the platform is the same. The earlier imprezas are a different platform.

From Me:

comments = I'm building a '12 Legacy GT - 18G turbo. The STI/WRX crowd runs your TMIC AOS. Cobb, who tunes my car, fully supports it. Question: Would your AOS V2 TMI for the 04-07 STI work? Thank you!