LegacyGT.com

Help ! Code reads P0171 !

Check engine light is on an the "cruise " light blinks. Any suggestions of what it could be and how to fix? Got a road trip coming up and i need my baby to be ready.

Car runs perfect to me. Cant feel any difference in performance

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1375257464876.jpg.d4670054e806d3d292832dbf0538d4ff.jpg

Have you done a web search for that code ?

system to lean.

When you get a CEL the CC is disabled.

http://people.csail.mit.edu/ilh/vacation/

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

could you pull a learning view and post it here please? your air/fuel ratio is way off so you probably should take it easy until it is resolved.

one preliminary guess would be a big air leak like the turbo inlet hose torn where it connects to the turbo, but more info would help.

BtSsm - Android app/Bluetooth adapter. LV, logging, gauges and more. For 05-14 Legacy (GT, 2.5, 3.0, 3.6), 02-14 WRX, 04-14 STi, 04-14 FXT, 05-09 OBXT

could you pull a learning view and post it here please? your air/fuel ratio is way off so you probably should take it easy until it is resolved.

one preliminary guess would be a big air leak like the turbo inlet hose torn where it connects to the turbo, but more info would help.

+1. Check for vacuum leaks.

Archived