LegacyGT.com

The Tri-state I have just been to XXXXX and this restauant was great or awful thread

coxx

I think we need this thread here too instead of just in the food & drink forum. We're all talkin about restaurants that we've gone to & the people out west have no clue what we're talkin about :lol:
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I went to this Indian restaurant in Nyack called "Spice of India". Right on main st by the Helen Hayes theater. I was shocked. It was friggin AWESOME! Real authentic. Amazing food. Great service. The lady that runs the place is a real sweetie.

Usually stuff in Nyack is pretty good but I've never come across any really good Indian outside of the city. I took my mom :) She's been buggin me to try Indian food since she's never had it in her life. She was impressed. Of course I had to explain to her that this place was alot better than most of these 1/2-assed buffet Indian joints. :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Good idea.

Too bad I have nothing to contribute right now. I haven't been out in a while.

that sounds like fishing for a dinner date to me ;):lol::lol::lol:

Although I haven't been out recently, L'Express is always a place I enjoy to chill/eat at.

where's that at?

Ive been to Kumo in Waterbury, CT. Superb sushi. 30 something year old owner, great service extremely clean. has a French chef so if some don't eat sushi theres great cooked fish, duck, chicken, etc to choose from as well, but the sushi is amazing. The owner goes down to NYC and buys the fish strait of the incoming boats at the docks at 4 in the morning before it gets to the fish market. SO FRESH and prepared excelently

The best restaurant ever is The Paulding on the corner of Paulding and Morris Park. Unfortunately, it got sold.

R.I.P.

(great idea for a thread btw)

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

One of my Girlfriend's and my favorites is Hudson House in Nyack. We've eaten there quite a few times, and have never been disappointed. If anyone goes there, have the Chocolate bottom Banana Creme Pie...It's the shiznit

+1 on hudson house.

La Fontana in Nyack on bway has a $20 all you can eat & all the booze you want brunch on sundays from 11-3 that's pretty damn good

+1 on hudson house.

La Fontana in Nyack on bway has a $20 all you can eat & all the booze you want brunch on sundays from 11-3 that's pretty damn good

That's a great restaurant. My cousin's ex-gf family owns it.

Horsefeathers in Tarrytown is good place to eat as well.

That's a great restaurant. My cousin's ex-gf family owns it.

Horsefeathers in Tarrytown is good place to eat as well.

Which? La Fontana or Hudson House?

La Fontana.

someone told me casa bianca owns La Fontana :iam:

At any rate you can't go wrong for $20 all the booze you can handle & a pretty damn good brunch buffet

someone told me casa bianca owns La Fontana :iam:

At any rate you can't go wrong for $20 all the booze you can handle & a pretty damn good brunch buffet

Unless they sold the restaurant or own casa bianca as well, her family definitely owns the restaurant.

Unless they sold the restaurant or own casa bianca as well, her family definitely owns the restaurant.

oh no dude, sorry. I'm not doubting you. Sorry if it came off that way. I'm doubting the someone who told me casa bianca owns it. People tend to just talk any old nonsense.

oh no dude, sorry. I'm not doubting you. Sorry if it came off that way. I'm doubting the someone who told me casa bianca owns it. People tend to just talk any old nonsense.

Oh no need to apologize. I didn't think you were doubting me. I was just going through the possibilities. I haven't eaten there in over a year, and they broke up over a year ago as well, so anything could have happened :)

If you're looking for a cozy small place with excellent italian (true italian) food, check out Cafe Portofino in Piermont, NY. Excellent scenery and superb seafood. Be prepared though! They only take AMEX or cash. No visa.

Great place for a date.

If you're looking for a cozy small place with excellent italian (true italian) food, check out Cafe Portofino in Piermont, NY. Excellent scenery and superb seafood. Be prepared though! They only take AMEX or cash. No visa.

Great place for a date.

+1 on portofino.

There's also Xaviars in piermont if you wanna get super fancy.

Or you can do the Harbour house if you want good food casual that's not too expensive.

Archived