LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got caught doing 89 on i-87 with another Obsidian Black Pearl legacy gt with a university at albany sticker on the back. We were both pulled over didn't get to say anything to other driver. But luckily he caught us at 89 since we were doing 125 shortly before...fun times.

I've seen this car several times since I live near Albany. Well, I might've. Did it have wheels and an exhaust? B4 sitcker on the back?

There's 4 LGT's around here including me that actually drive their cars and mod them. I'm the only one who takes it to any sort of track, I have the least amount of mods because they're all sitting in front of me right now lol.

Guest Gitster

Street racing FTL :lol:

I dont give a crap, but alot of Mods here do. They are part of the forum rules, no kill stories, and no stories of illegal conduct, unfortunately :cool:

blue lgt wagon at the ice cream place on rt 7 just south of the bmw dealer in ridgefield. Asa rims, exhaust, I believe I saw a fire type radio antenna on the drivers side fender, I believe I've seen it before heading towards me on 7, has blue strobes in the windshield and the lower grill... anyone anyone?

Spotted an OBP GT sedan on ash st in piermont & an ABP wagon parked down by the pier closer to piermont ave. Anyone here?
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

spotted val around 330pm yesterday on 35 in yorktown. and earlier a GRP LGT? sedan on 84e around 3pm close to the NY/CT state line.

Hmm I don't think I saw you.

Where was your picnic at?

There were no wheels or exhausts on both of us, we have stock LGT OBP. I plan to mod it soon enough. Gotta get new tires since mine slide a bit, the stock ones that is. Sorry if mentioning getting caught is illegal, didn't mean to condone racing illegally.

I saw a Blue Legacy GT going to the city on saturday though. On the hutchinson.

Also there are like 3 now around my area which i guess are college kids, One grey probably 07 LGT silver, 05-06 white LGT on quail st.

Once again i am the only OBP LGT with temp PA plates.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Guest Gitster
There were no wheels or exhausts on both of us, we have stock LGT OBP. I plan to mod it soon enough. Gotta get new tires since mine slide a bit, the stock ones that is. Sorry if mentioning getting caught is illegal, didn't mean to condone racing illegally.

I saw a Blue Legacy GT going to the city on saturday though. On the hutchinson.

Also there are like 3 now around my area which i guess are college kids, One grey probably 07 LGT silver, 05-06 white LGT on quail st.

Once again i am the only OBP LGT with temp PA plates.

No need to be smart about it, but bragging about hitting 125 is gonna get you in trouble around here. Just a heads up, this isnt Nabisco/

Guest Gitster
yeah, like you're one to preach anything!!

Doing and saying are two different things :lol:

Oh and your work van doesnt hit 125 sir ;):lol: :lol: