LegacyGT.com

Red Rocks Meet??

cbroo

AWD Meet/subie meet the 18th anyone coming??? from the AWDpirates.net site

Ok guys, no more deciding, there will be a meet on the 18th of November at 11 am. Come if you can, I dont plan on a huge turnout but those who can attend please do. For anyone who cant make it, I plan to have another meet after New Years, possibly that weekend or the next. For those who havent been there, here is a map of Red Rocks along with the lot the meet takes place at. Also, I checked the Red Rocks web page and it seems they dont have another event until next year so I think we are good to go.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/mr_matt_magoo/RedRocks.jpg

Who is going to this meet locally? I would go but I don't want to be rolling the HHR up there, sounds like it will be till monday till I get my car back. If somebody is going and is coming from littleton/ranch area let me know, I would like to hitch a ride.

A meet is...well a place to meet other Subie drivers

and see other Subies as well as Evos, Audis, Honda Civils and the like.

I'll be there to represent the 'old skool' 1st gen. Leggys :icon_bigg and check-

out what's new.

A meet is...well a place to meet other Subie drivers

and see other Subies as well as Evos, Audis, Honda Civils and the like.

I'll be there to represent the 'old skool' 1st gen. Leggys :icon_bigg and check-

out what's new.

Thanks for explaining what a meet is to Scotty, I'm sure he had no clue what that is.:lol:

I will be there rain/shine. I will look for you sioux, I'm the 01' Black Leggy with a AWDpirates stickere on the back mid-bumper. I will probably be the only other loner with a legacy sedan so keep a watch and I as well buddy!! "Legacy owners stay togeteher forever" right. I might capitalize on that quote....

I would say that it was decent turnout, compared to first red rocks meet of 2007. A lot of cars i'd say. I saw only 2 other 05+ LGT's. One was a stock looking black wagon, and the other was a stock looking/sounding black sedan that had temp tags on it. Other than that, there was a 2000 LGT with headers, and sti catback i think, that sounded not so good, even the ownerer didn't like it. Then cbroo's car, and then another 2001 LGT automatick with an exhaust. Then a couple more older gen leggies.

I would say that it was decent turnout, compared to first red rocks meet of 2007. A lot of cars i'd say. I saw only 2 other 05+ LGT's. One was a stock looking black wagon, and the other was a stock looking/sounding black sedan that had temp tags on it. Other than that, there was a 2000 LGT with headers, and sti catback i think, that sounded not so good, even the ownerer didn't like it. Then cbroo's car, and then another 2001 LGT automatick with an exhaust. Then a couple more older gen leggies.

The black stock sedan was me I need to get somethings done to it but I need to buy an engagement ring for my girlfriend first.

Archived