LegacyGT.com

Utah County LGT Meet?

keithk831

We are planning for Saturday, February 26th at 5pm for our meet. If it looks like the weather will suck for that day, we may push it back to the following Saturday. We won't really know until about a week before.

We plan to meet up for some food, check out cars, and go on a drive up Provo Canyon towards Heber! If you have parts to sell, bring those along too!

We have a "Yes" from the following:

keithk831

Brian (Keith's friend)

austin42008

JDMChizad

Docholladay23

alaskajoel

tnwlf13

Derkle13

flyboy1649

Maybes/Waiting to find out:

PimpFro

doccrowley

S402

GTpete

mrnix321

Christian.

bighaus90

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll subscribe pending a date/time/location. If I get my new job I'll probably have work if it's within the next couple weeks though.

Just depends on how many people are interested. For me, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights are the best.

I like it!

I know there are at least 5-6 Utah County guys here, but most aren't super active on the forum. Nabisco has meets every Thursday night in Orem, so I was thinking we should at least do something...once.

Plus, the SLC meets are awesome, but it's a bit of a drive. Almost an hour just to get to the meeting spot.

I live in salt lake and that wouldn't be a bad idea meet in draper of Lehi

I'm not sure if you're talking about meeting there and coming to our meet or not, but I don't think our Utah County meet will be held in Draper or Lehi. Kinda defeats the purpose a little.

I would imagine somewhere between Provo and AF, since that's kind of the heart of Utah County where most/all of us are. But we'll see.

I'm also thinking we'll plan this 3-4 weeks out so there's plenty of notice. Post up when you're typically available and once we get more people we'll try and set a date for the end of February/Early March.

I'm down to show love to some Utah County LGTs, brotha! Believe it or not, it's actually my hometown... But I still get lost out there. :lol: Just make sure it's not a Mon-Thurs night, cause I have class! But any other time is bueno.

Archived