LegacyGT.com

Need some quick help please

So I found a set of 18 spoke legacy rims from an 99 with snow tires that I'm trying to put on my girls 06 2.5i limited. We just found out we aware having a baby so I want to get some good winter tires and these are blizztcks on the rims. The rims are 16 inch and I'm trying to see if they fit but I can't seem to find anyone using these. So my question is will they fit and will it be ok to use them on her car. Thanks for the help I would keep looking more but I'm at work and I'm trying to get them befor they sell.

1997-2004 Legacy GT

Size: 16x6.5"

Offset: +55

Bolt pattern: 5x100

Wheel Weight: 20 pounds

OEM-equipped tire size: 205/55R16

2005-06 Legacy GT

Size: 17x7"

Offset: +55

Bolt pattern: 5x100

Wheel Weight: 20.5 pounds (need verification)

OEM-equipped tire size: 215/45R17

So thoses are the specks for what I'm trying to buy on top and hers on the bottom. The biggest difference is the size of the room and that one is 6.5 inches and the other is seven. Would that make too much of a difference or do you guys think that would be okay to meet on

I was so unsure about this question for my 2006 2.5i wagon this year(same baby scenario)

in 2006 they gave they legacy bigger breaks then in 2005, that's why them come stock with the 17" GT rims

I waited for ever but just found a set of 17"GT rims with snow tires last weekend for a killer price.

If you do decide to try buying them and making them fit, come back and let us know if it worked

Archived