Magic

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome, and hope you get as much from this forum as I do.. Wish there where more of us here in Tampa.. Enjoy your new LGT.. I had a 05 LGT Limited back in 2005.

:hide:

I'm in Tampa, currently down with a broken axle, but still here.

Nice.. Luv ur car.. I miss my group from Hawaii. We use to meet and hang out once a month. :rolleyes:

Thanks, we seem to always end up not following through with any meets we decide to make. Hell I think we've been planning on a Legacy meet for the past 6 months.

I do drive up to Pasco every once in a while when a bunch of Subie owners meet up there on Sundays. Usually when there is a holiday on the following Monday.

When my semester ends this winter, I may just organize something myself. Somewhere between Orlando and Tampa so that both groups will be able to join (yes that includes you Jon as well).

Hi everyone! I am moving into Homestead, FL area within the next 2 weeks. I have a Satin White Pearl '06 Legacy wagon, all stock but fun to drive. I am moving from Williston, Vermont. Hope to meet some subie owners!

Thanks, we seem to always end up not following through with any meets we decide to make. Hell I think we've been planning on a Legacy meet for the past 6 months.

I do drive up to Pasco every once in a while when a bunch of Subie owners meet up there on Sundays. Usually when there is a holiday on the following Monday.

When my semester ends this winter, I may just organize something myself. Somewhere between Orlando and Tampa so that both groups will be able to join (yes that includes you Jon as well).

If you do I am willing to come out..

Hey I moved again, Im closer now than I was in Sarasota.

Lets set something up, I think Orlando will be the best bet. I went to a meet at the parking garage at point orlando a couple years back and it was a nice location. Im sure there are plenty of places in the area.

Hey I moved again, Im closer now than I was in Sarasota.

Lets set something up, I think Orlando will be the best bet. I went to a meet at the parking garage at point orlando a couple years back and it was a nice location. Im sure there are plenty of places in the area.

Where do you live now? Bradenton?

It would be cool to have a meet for those of us in the Orlando and Tampa area.

I know everyone can drive to Tampa.. Wait even better we can meet at a local place that is about a ¼ mile from my house..LOL

No really it would be nice to have a meet someplace in the middle or maybe even have one there and then here or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...
What's up everybody. Figured I'd check in with yall since I finally decided to get a log on for the site. Does anyone ever go to the drag strip out in Gainsville? I'll be looking to go sometime in the next couple of months (after I install my FMIC from the current itsme GB)