LegacyGT.com

Problem with green test connectors

To get through Colorado emissions, I just put a stock exhaust system on my '05 LGT, and I need to change my ECU mapping from Stage 2 to economy or stock. When I attempt to change my map with my AP (which is at firmware 1.6.8), it won't recognize that the green test connectors are connected. I've tried connecting them before turning the car on, connecting them when the AP says, etc. I checked continuity when they're connected, OK. I checked voltage across them when they're not connected, and I get zero. Is that normal? There's no obvious breakage in the wires. Does this sound like a wiring problem or an AP problem? What should be my next steps? Thanks!

The last time I reflashed my 09, I had to plug and uplug the green connectors a numbe time to get things to work.

Same with the OBD2 plug.

Remember to drive 60 miles bofore you go for the test.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Glad to hear they got you taken care of. Wish I would have seen this earlier as it happens more than you think.

BTW max you should never have to do anything with the green connectors on anything 07+ as its a canbus ecu which does not require them to enter test/writing mode.

Have a great day.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Archived